29

Third person pov

As Blu saw Andy he was shocked but felt relaxed. He saw Andy waving at him with his fond smile with a bouquet.

(picture of Andy's outfit 😊but without a bouquet) picture credit to the rightful owner

Blu: 'A bouquet ? Is that for me(smiles)......he does know how to lighten up my mood..

While Blu was Smilingly waving back at Andy, Oliver was fuming with rage.

Oliver: 'he really showed up. So this is why you were in a hurry to leave. And is that freesia. So he's courting Blu. He's not even officially divorce yet. This shameless feind. How dare he. And look at how fondly he's waving back at him. Does seeing him makes you that happy? You didn't even smile once during the dinner. How can you smile at him like that (clenches his fist)'

Just as Blu was walking towards Andy's direction Oliver held his wrist. Oliver himself was shocked at his involuntary movement. He kept staring at his hand which held Blu's.

Blu on the other hand was quite shocked too. But he tried to not show it on his face

Blu: what is it Mr Oliver?

Oliver:.........

Blu: please let go of my hand. I need to get home

Oliver:...home(raises his eyebrows)...huh....are you sure you're going back home...it doesn't look like that to me...

Blu: release my hand this instant. And how dare you accuse me. What right do you even have? (shouts at him)

Oliver release his hand...

Oliver: then who the hell is that man waving at you with a bouquet.huh..so this was why you were in a hurry.....I didn't know you were so desperate for love that you'd latch onto anybody this soon(stop Oliver stop....that's not what I want to say) you are nothing but a leech desperate to stick to anyone where you can find pleasure. I don't know how many times you have gone your way to look for partners i..SLAPS

Blu: (teary eyes).....I'm not you Oliver...my whole life had been invested only on you but I regret it so much for wasting it. I'll be waiting for the papers. You can send it by post.

Oliver: ' shit....this was not how it was suppose to be. I didn't mean those words at all. I don't know why I got so worked up...I'm sorry... I'm sorry. Please stop.... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say those words....why isn't my tongue moving. I have to say it before he leaves.... Wait...'

Blu rushes towards Andy with tears and this broke Andy's heart. He knew his Blu would end up being a wrecked after the meeting. He ran towards Blu.....

Oliver couldn't do anything. He stood there frozen by his own words and he couldn't bring out words from his heart to his mouth...

Andy ran towards Blu and hugged him, comforting him in silence. He didn't know what conversation they were having since he was distance away and didn't want to invade their privacy.....now he regretted it. All he could think was how he could have stopped whatever conversation they were having and prevent his Blu from crying.

Oliver stood there watching Andy comforting Blu. He felt his heart shattered, whether it was by his own harsh words or by the scene before him.

......................................................................

A/N

I'm so sorry for being very late on the updates. I had been really busy and I still am 😁but please continue to show your love for this story💕💕💕