16

Andy's pov

Seeing him being surprise and with that teary eyes after receiving the flowers broke my heart. I can't believe Oliver never gave him flowers. Not even on their anniversaries?? How heartless can he be? I know that Blu took the wrong way to get him but that doesn't give him the liberty to neglect him to the extend that even this little gestures startle Blu. If only i came sooner maybe i could have supported him emotionally.
I won't give up this time. I won't let you hurt Blu again Oliver.

Third person

As they were walking towards the park, Andy couldn't help but admire how beautiful Blu looked. Blu's height perfect for him to hold and to let Blu hear how he made his heart thump. His raven black hair all so shiny in the setting sun and his milk like skin, oh so fair and spotless and the sunlight hitting his big grey eyes making it more visible for Andy to see those hidden tears which made his heart clench. Blu's hand perfectly fitting with his and looking at him holding the flowers so dear to him made Andy's heart flutter more. How could Oliver not notice that, Andy thought to himself.

B(Blu): how long are you planning to hold my hand? I'm not a patient you know... (raising his eyebrows)

A(Andy): you don't have to be a patient for me to hold your hand...i can if I  want to..

B: hahahaha.. is that so? Aren't you being cheeky now?

A: I'm not. You should start getting used to this..smirk

B: what do you mean?

A: I'll be here for quite some time so you should get used to it.

'And this time i mean for a very very long time '

B:......

A:  Blu? Blu?

B: ah.. Yes..yes. what did you say?

A: nothing. Are you okay? Should I bring the car over?. Maybe taking a walk is still too hard on your body..you stay right here I'll go over and..

B: Ann...I'm  fine. You're overreacting. I was just lost in my thoughts that's all. And we're almost there, see.

A: you let me know if you feel the slightest pain anywhere or if you're dizzy.

B: sure...I can't imagine the face of Dave when you get a good scolding if anything were to happen to me..Chuckle...

A: that sure is making you laugh huh..raise eyebrow
'if me getting scolded will make you laugh then I'd rather be scolded my whole life ' smile.

B: we are here. Finally. How long has it been . The last time I was here was with you. You remember?

A: of course I do. It was a week before your wedding. I could never forget that. You looked the happiest that day.

B: i was wasn't I...sigh

A:'...'

B: here. Let's sit on this bench where we sat the last time. It feels so nostalgic

A:ahh... it sure does.

B: '....'

They both sat there with their own thoughts enjoying the peace whilst the soft wind blowing, making the maple leaves fall which led to one landing on top of Blu's head.
Andy reaches his hand to remove that fallen leaf..