17

Third person

Blu and  Andy were on their way home. They were both contained with the moment they've shared. One being able to catch up with his bestfriend and the other being able to just be with his unrequited love. The windy weather and the fall of maple leaves, like celebrating their reunion where one is oblivious of the others feelings and where the other has yet to confess his feelings honestly.

Blu's pov

I didn't know that even me of all people can smile and laugh. It's quiet refreshing after all. Sigh!

Andy: what's wrong? Are you tired? Do you feel any pain?

Blu: I'm fine Ann. It's just that i.....it's been really long you know, me being like this.(smile)....thanks

Andy: it's really great to see you like this....Ever since that Oliver appeared... everything changed, you changed and your whole aura changed. It was like you couldn't see anything or anyone other than him...

Blu: I agree that I had neglected all my relationships by being too obsessed for him...but the time I spent with him is still very precious to me. I know I've wrong my family and you by being selfish and I really want to make up for that. But I also don't regret my time with Oliver even though my feelings weren't reciprocated...(sigh heavily)

Andy:...............

Blu: I know it won't be easy for me to make up for the lost time towards you all but I'll work hard on it.

Andy: you know..me and your family are already very happy that you're trying to move on. We know that you need time and we are here for you. Don't feel pressured and if you really want to make it up to me then why don't you make me coffee and cookies...hmmm.. (smile)

Blu: (chuckle)... Sure thing.. Once we reach home that's the first thing I'll do provided that you help me..

Andy: oii...how is that making up to me if  I'm required to help... Sigh!

Blu: you have to if you want coffee with cookies or else you have to be satisfied with just coffee....(laugh)

Andy: tsk...fine..I'll help you...

Blu: such a drama queen.. Tsk..

'I'm glad that Andy still treats me the same like in the past despite my ignorance towards him in all this years. I don't have a luck in love but i guess I'm really blessed with a great friend. I hope I can also be a great friend to him someday. '

Andy: lu... Blu..

Blu: huh..

Andy: we're home..( smile)

Blu: ( smile).. We are, aren't we!

Third person

As they stepped onto the living room , they were  greeted by Blu's mother Gwen and his Dad Stephen . You could see worry in Gwen's eyes. She stood from her seat and walked towards them.

Gwen: Blu, i was so worried son. It's windy outside and I couldn't stop worrying. I  told you didn't I that you're not allowed to step out until next month.