20

A/n

A/n

From the left- Andy, Blu, Oliver and Josh.

Sorry the sketch is very poor,  still a beginner in sketching. Use your own imagination of  the character's appearance 😊

Enjoy reading 🌸🌸

Oliver's pov

What just happen? What did he say? Lawyer? He is going to send his lawyer? Like hell I'm going to sign it.

So you're in so much hurry to end this marriage huh! I'm not going to give in so easily. Because of your selfishness I couldn't be with the one person that I love so much. Now, i won't let you be with that man. Go on and send your lawyer, let me see how you get out from this marriage (smirk)

Third person

There was so much going on in both their heads. Both in their own misunderstanding but how could they communicate normally when they never had a normal conversation in this past five years.

The light hit his eyes through the window that has been kept open and that's when Blu realized that it was the beginning of a new day. His heart ache, so much that he just wish to go back to being in coma. He couldn't have a little bit of sleep but how could he have one when there's so much going on in his mind.

Blu: ' it's already dawn? Things are going to end so soon. All my years of effort to be by his side has been unfruitful. If only Josh never existed. Sigh! I wonder what would have happened if i didn't get into an accident and was successful in getting rid of Josh. Would Oliver come to love me if Josh was no more? Or would he still choose to love someone else.

Is it so wrong that I love you so much Oliver? I wish I fell in love with someone who would reciprocate my love. Why does it have to be you. Someone who will never, ever love me.

I wish I could just choke Josh to dead. Why does he get to have everything? He always had the love of everyone. Being all sweet and kind. It sickens me. I wish he gets hit by a car and that did be the end of him. (laugh).  Who am i kidding, he's the white lotus and I'm the villian. How can he die while I live. He is yet to have his happy life with my Ol....Oliver.

I need to move away from this place. I won't torture myself to see that happen.'

Blu got up from his bed and headed towards his bathroom to take a shower and start his day.

Blu called up his lawyer and gave him Oliver's address. His heart was beating unevenly. Everything would come to an end with the setting of the sun, his years of effort to be with the man he loves, his marriage and maybe even this beating heart will only be left as an organ that pumps blood.