32

After driving for a while they reached their destination. It was a lake house and since it was still under renovation there was no one except the contractors and few workers.

Blu : It's still the same as I remember. I've missed this place. The last time I've visited this place is when I

Andy : when you came here to tell me the happiest news of your life.... That you were finally getting married to Oliver...

Blu : you still remember?  I didn't expect you too (chuckles)

Andy : (smiles) how could I not remember that day. I've never seen you that happy in the entire time of your life...it was painfully beautiful to see that happiness shine on your face..

Blu : (laughs) painfully beautiful?? Come on, you could have just said beautiful and not add ' painfully '. You're making it sound so sad.. Sighs... I was the happiest person on earth that day..

Andy : and you still deserve to be

Blu : you know before my accident I really had it all planned to get rid of Josh once and for all but even fate was against me...maybe it's karma for all the things I've done to humiliate and bring down Josh..but how could I tolerate it. I've loved Oliver for years and finally got to marry him yet I still couldn't have his heart...sighs.. I still hate Josh and I don't think I can ever come in terms with him but now I don't hate him because he has Oliver's heart...they can get married for all I care...

It  was not until Andy reached out his hand to wipe the tears from his cheek that Blu realize he was pouring his heart out in aching tears , the same place where he cried the tears of joy.

Andy : what you did to Josh was wrong and though I wanted to talk you out of it, it was too much for me to be there at that time so I left for good...I wish I came back sooner and knocked some sense into you (smiles)

Blu : (smiles).....I wish you came back sooner. I needed you..I was turning into an obsessed insane psychopath...but I'd had a great time keeping the two love birds apart ( chuckles)

Andy : now lets not get all sad and depressing. I brought you here to cheer you up. I'm sure you'll love what you will see now..( reaches his hand to Blu)

Blu : ( smiles)...let's go

As they reached the specific spot Blu was mesmerized with what he saw.  The lake was all frozen and the moonlight was perfectly reflecting on the lake. The crown of the trees were covered with frozen dew drops .
It looked like they were decorated with crystals of raindrops.

Blu : Andy...it's beautiful. I feel like I can forget everything and just breathe this air in peace..

Andy : I'm so glad that you like it...(smiles)

Blu :......

Andy : Blu...

Blu : (turns his head)..hmm

Andy : want to dance on this lake....with me..???

Blu : sure but we'd slip and fall ( laughs)

Andy : not to worry dear(smiles) I came prepared...I brought the figure skates...I'll get it from the car...

Blu : (smiles).....

..................................................................

A/N

Happy New Years my dear readers 😊thank you for your big support and your patience.