26

Third person pov

Blu was on his phone talking to his mom. He couldn't help it, there was no way he could answer her call infront of Oliver and answer all of her questions and it'll be impossible to hang up untill his mom gets all the answers to her questions.

Mom : what took you so long. You got me worried there.

Blu : I'm sorry mom and don't worry Oliver is not as evil as me(smiles sadly) he won't cause any harm.

Mom : oh sweetie. why do you say that. My baby can never be evil, he's the sweetest little being and if they can't see it then something must be wrong with their eyes.

Blu : (chuckles) I love you mom.

Mom : send me the address of where you're at. I'll send the driver to pick you up.

Blu : okay. Mom, looks like it'll take some time so can you please handle Dave?

Mom : why will it take time honey?  Is everything okay ? Is he causing you trouble?

Blu : Mom relax. Its nothing of that sort. It's just that the conversation may prolong.

Mom : I just can't keep calm. promise to text me after every hour, will you.

Blu : Mom!

Mom : fine fine!  At least after every three hours.

Blu : ( sighs) okay mom. I'm hanging up.

Mom : alright sweetie. I love you.

Blu : I love you too mom. Bye

Mom : bye.

while Blu was having conversation with his mom, Oliver was fuming with anger making all the assumptions on his own. Blu came back from the washroom and took his seat. Oliver was glaring at him and finally decided to speak.

Oliver : took you long enough. Don't you know that you're here with someone for dinner!

Blu : maybe you're here for dinner Mr Oliver but I'm here to discuss about the papers.

Oliver : ' ( clenches fist) why do you always speak in a manner to make me angry '

They both remained silent until the waiter came with their orders and left them once again with an awkward atmosphere.

Blu took a sip of his soup and would keep staring down at it as if it's the most interesting thing ever.

Oliver : (clears his throat) ehmm..we are here for dinner. Not just for having soup.

Blu : pardon me Mr Oliver but I have no intention of having this dinner with you. Just give me the papers and I'll leave. You can have this dinner with someone else.

Oliver : ' are you in such a rush to see that man. Sorry, not happening. You gotta bit goodbye to your romantic little dinner ( clenches his fist) '  smirk😏

ding ( message notification)

Blu : ' must be mom( checks out his phone) yep, right'

Blu texted his mom back whilst he was unaware someone was glaring at him with murderous eyes. If looks could kill then Blu might have been dead by now.

Oliver : ' oh!  look at that. so your boyfriend is already impatient huh.' Have the meal and not just the soup. I didn't bring you here just to have soup.

Blu stares at it for a moment and then says

Blu : I not going to have it. Just give me the papers already.

Oliver : in hurry are you? 😏well, I'm not giving any time soon.

Blu : what do you want? why are you doing this? Isn't this what you want?

Oliver : Now don't make this into something as doing me a favor.

Blu : Just tell me what you want? Let's get this over with.

Oliver : (clenches his fist) have the dinner first. I don't like wasting food.

Blu : huhh! hate wasting food you say. what about all the food you have wasted in this five years...(sighs)  never mind it doesn't matter.

After hearing those words from Blu, Oliver felt a stink in his heart. He couldn't look Blu in the eye and with his head lowered he said

Oliver : I'm sorry....for all the food  I wasted.

Blu was taken aback by this sudden apology and words couldn't form in his mouth.

Oliver : .....emmm..pl

ding

Blu was frozen in his place until he was startled by his mom's message which he replied after. Oliver was so disturbed at this point now. All he wanted today was to have a nice dinner without any arguments but everything was going wrong. He hated it. He hated how much Blu wants this divorce. He hated how their dinner kept being interrupted by that man. At this point he wondered if he could maintain his cool. He didn't want to know the meaning of all his unsettling feelings, all he wants to know is the relationship between Blu and that man. But he didn't know how to bring up the topic. He was dying from the inside of all this feelings except he didn't know that this are the feelings of being jealous.