31

Third person

It was  a scenario where one wouldn't want to be in. Blu was still in Andy's arms and all Oliver could do was stare.

Andy couldn't bear seeing Blu like this.His heart was breaking holding his unrequited love who wouldn't stop sobbing. It angered him so much but he knew he was no one to speak in between them,though he didn't want to admit it,they were still lawfully husbands.

Andy : ' I'm sorry Blu,I'm so sorry...I wanted to come sooner..if only I had come earlier..'....Blu..lets leave...I'm here for you..

Andy lead Blu to his car. He carefully lead him to his seat and put on his seat belt for him.

Oliver: 'Blu...wait..you can't leave like this...I...I can't...you can't leave with that man...I have to stop them...but isn't my feet moving..move..damn it..'

Oliver was helplessly standing watching them drive away and he could only see the silhoutte of the car . He knew he was at wrong and that he should apologize before things get worse but all he could do was watch.It was like he had been paralyzed.His phone was buzzing but he couldn't care less. He stood there like a statue for God knows how long.

.....................................................

Blu : .......

Andy : lu...Blu..

Blu :.......

Andy : Blu ( shakes him softly)

Blu : huh..(looks up)..

Andy : are you okay?

Blu : I'm fine..don't worry..and about what I asked you earlier...I

Andy : I'm sorry for cutting you off  but if you ask me that one more time I won't stop even if you change your mind. I'll get you divorce with Oliver no matter what it takes...

Blu : ....I'm sure of it...I just want to be at peace..

Andy : You won't change your mind, right?....

Blu : I won't..and you're there to snap me out of it even if I do right(smiles)

Andy : I can definitely do that...but you know I'll  always break my resolution when it comes to you...You have to be sure because this time I won't back down. I don't ever want to see you lifeless like that...ever again..(Clench his fist)

Blu : I'm sure about it...I  can't take this anymore..I just want to heal...

Andy :.....

Blu : Andy...this is not the way to our home..are you lost?

Andy : (chuckle)I'm not..I'm taking you somewhere...because I definitely can't take you home looking like this...

Blu : (smiles) where?

Andy : your once  favourite place...

Blu : you mean...

Andy :...yes.. you once said that it's been ages since you last visited it...(Smiles)

Blu : you remembered it...that was long time ago..I thought that place was shut down...

Andy : It was but someone has taken up the project to renovate it...

Blu : really...you

Andy : (laughs)...not me..your brother Dave. But he'd asked me to co-partner with him..

Blu : thats great..I'm so excited..I completely forgot about that place..

Andy : then brace yourself ( chuckles)...but let me tell you beforehand that it's still incomplete

Blu : I don't care...I just want to be in that place(distant smile)

Andy :........

....................................................

Oliver drives back to his home and once he entered the house he could feel the emptiness setting down. There was no one sleeping in the couch waiting for him , the kitchen lights were off and no dinner at the dinning table. It suddenly felt so lonely.

His phone started buzzing for the nth time that night so he finally checked .

Oliver : 'Josh..I seriously don't want to talk right now. I just want to be left alone'

Oliver switched off his phone and left to take a shower. All he could think about was Blu being held by another man while he stood there not even being able to apologize. It made his heart ache by how Blu was sobbing and he could not come to terms with what he is feeling for Blu.

Oliver : ' what am I supposed to do now. I messed up the dinner and I don't think he will agree to meet up with me again...errhhhh...how can I be so stupid. I just wanted to talk..what now?....'

................................

a/n

Thank you so much readers for your support. I'm preparing for an exam so the updates will be slow but don't worry I won't drop this story...😊😊please be patient💗