4

Third person
Blu's accident shocked Dave,Blu's elder brother and his parents. They were all waiting outside the operating theater.Dave couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his little brother covered with blood. As he heard what the doctors said, he just stood there frozen.

Dave's pov

I was frozen after hearing what the doctors just said. How dare they say that. I rushed towards the doctor and grabbed his shoulder "please, you can't give up on my brother. I'll find him the best doctor and get him back as he was before" . " Sir, please. We know your concern for your brother and we have done our best and all we can do is hope for a miracle" he said. I was furious to the point of hitting the doctor but my father stop me saying "Son, I know how you're feeling and we do the same. They are the best doctors in the country. We just have to wait and be prayerful ". I felt so helpless seeing my little brother in the ICU room with all the wires attached to him.
It has been a week and his so called husband didn't even mind to pay a visit. I know how my brother has forcefully made his way in his life and married him but he'd genuinely love him. I had to take a step now before it's too late for my brother to find happiness in life.