24

Third person's pov

Oliver  was on his way to Blu's place where as Blu was getting ready. He was very nervous because this was the first time they're meeting up somewhere other than business party or work related.

Blu : ' I know it's not anything special but this is the first time we're going to meet  up this way. I shouldn't think much about it. This is just a regular meeting where we're going to talk about the divorce anyway (thump....thump)... I don't want to see him(holds his heart tightly)...I wish I can just disappear...sigh!

Since Blu didn't think much of the meeting, he choosed to dress casually. As he was walking to his table to get his wallet, he could hear the doorbell ringing.

His heart was thumping so hard though he didn't want to think much about their meeting.

Blu walked down the stairs and he saw that the door was still closed. He felt bad for Oliver who was still waiting outside the door.

He reached the door to open it when his wrist was held by his mother looking tense at him

Blu : mom,  why didn't you let him in?

Blu's mom : I don't want to and are you sure you'll be okay with him?

Blu : I'll be fine mom. Don't worry. I'll be back soon( leans to kiss his mother's cheeks)..bye mom. And thanks for agreeing with me.

Blu's mom : I'll be calling you after every hour...

Blu : mom..

Blu's mom : okay. I'll text you.

Blu opens the door.

Blu's mom : take care son.

On the other side~~~

Oliver was at the door waiting for the door to be open.

Oliver : 'I guess they don't intend to open the door.....well...I'll just be waiting here then'

Oliver was waiting for quite some time when the door suddenly opened and there he saw Blu.

For the first time he noticed Blu

For the first time he noticed Blu. Though in his casual wear, he was looking very classy.

He didn't know what had happened to him but he couldn't take his eyes off Blu.

Blu was getting uncomfortable with the stare since this was the first time Oliver has ever looked his way. They were standing there awkwardly. Then Blu decided to break the silence.

Blu : ehemmm( clears throat) we should get going.

Oliver : huh... Oh yeah...ehemm...

They both walked towards the car. And Blu opened the door to the backseat.

Oliver : what are you doing?come seat at the front. I'm not your driver.

Blu : stunt~~

Flashback

There was 2 hours left for the business party to start. So they decided to head for their desired destination. They headed to the parking lot towards their car.

Blu reached out the door to the front seat when

Oliver : where do you think you're seating? Josh is coming with us too.

Blu : can't he seat at the back

Oliver : he gets headache if not the front seat.

Blu : what a lie ( claps his hands) so the princess is so desperate to seat in the front huh..

Oliver : enough. We don't have all the time. We need to pick him up and the traffic will delay us. I'm not in a mood to argue, just go and seat at the back.

Blu : (clenches his fist)

Slams the door ~

Present time ~

Blu : No.

Oliver : what did you just say? ( raises brows)

Blu : I  said no.

Oliver  : I don't want to argue Blu. Just come and seat.

Blu : Isn't that seat reserved for your oh so dearest Josh ( says irritated)

Oliver : ....

Blu : ' just what is wrong with him? How much more are you going to hurt me Oliver'

Oliver : Just seat in the front. Don't argue anymore ( looks down)...please..

Blu : ' did he just request me? Why are you doing this Oliver? What is your intention? (clenches his fist) '

Oliver : Blu. I'm not taking no for an answer ( opens the front door) Blu..will you seat at your own will or do you want me to pull you in ( furrows his eyebrows)

Blu : I'm not seating there at any cost ( opens the back door)

Oliver slams the back door as Blu opens it. He pulls Blu by his hand and pushed him  in the front seat.

Oliver : you leave me with no choice...put on your seat belt.

Blu : ' what do you take me for ( clenches his fist) you no longer have any authority over me'

The drive to their destination was silent. Blu was looking out the window  the whole time. They finally reached their destination.

Oliver : we are here.

Blu : ' hotel xxx. Why here? It's not like we are here for a fancy dinner'

They walked out of their car and headed towards the door. Oliver went to the receptionist

Oliver : I made a reservation under Oliver smith..

The receptionist checked for the reservation and guided them

Receptionist : this way sir

Blu : ' he made a reservation? Why am I getting nervous. Damn it Blu. It's not a big deal. It's just a talk about our divorce '