25

Third person pov

They were guided to their table. It was surprising that the place was not very occupied. If it was in the past then Blu  would have been feeling butterflies in her stomach but the time has change and all that he can feel is discomfort. He didn't know how to act. It was bothersome for him to be in such a place with Oliver. He'd prefer a cafe but he can't run away now. It'll make him look like a coward and he is anything but a coward.

(the picture is not mine)

They took their seats and the waiter approached them with the menu. They were given separate menus.

Blu :  hot and sour soup please.

Oliver : we are here for dinner Blu( said sternly)

Blu : well I have no intention to have dinner with you. A soup is more than fine.

The waiter was standing there awkwardly when the two were bickering.

Oliver : we are here for dinner and we will have one.

Blu : haa! So you're going to force me. Dream on.

Oliver : I want no further argument on this.

Blu : I have plans for dinner. I've to get back soon. Just get over with this formality dinner and give me the papers.

This made Oliver fume with anger. Blu felt a little guilty about lying of having dinner plans but he could not risk spending time with Oliver. He feared for his heart to be hurt again. He just wanted to get the papers and go far away to star anew.

Oliver was angry thinking that Blu was going to dinner with that guy he saw in a florist shop. Now all he can think of was to impose their dinner plans.

Oliver : ' you think I'll just let you go and have dinner with another man. You're going to just leave and have dinner with that man when I've even made a reservation for us. You didn't  glance at me even once. Is this the love you had for me? And you dare to say that you have dinner plans when you're here for dinner with your HUSBAND. You're not going anywhere'

Waiter : emm...sir, your order?

Oliver : I want to order the chef's special.

Waiter : em..for one?

Oliver : well we are two person and so it'll be for two( raises eyebrow)

Waiter : very well sir ( the waiter left as soon as he got the chance before the two starts bickering)

Blu : I told you I'm not going to have dinner with you. Well that doesn't matter. I'll leave after I get the papers and you can continue your dinner.

Oliver : (clenches his fist) YOU WILL HAVE THIS DINNER WITH ME AND I WON'T TAKE A NO FOR AN ANSWER.

Blu : (pissed off) Who do you think you are to use your authority on me. You are no one to me Oliver. You got that. No one. I will not sit here and take you crap.

Oliver : No one. No one you say. I am your HUSBAND .

Blu : you are wrong Mr Smith. You are not my husband. We're getting divorced .

Oliver : (smirk) we are getting divorced. We didn't get divorced. I am still lawfully your husband.

Blu : what do you want Oliver? Why are you doing this? I'm setting you free. Why won't you just sign the papers and close this chapter. I'm so sick of it.

Oliver : oh! So now you're sick of me. You don't want to free me, you just want to be free from this marriage so that you can be with that m

Ring..ring..ring...ring..

Blu's phone started to ring. Blu couldn't process what was happening. He couldn't figure out why Oliver was so pissed off. He stared at his phone for a while then he snap out of it and went to the washroom to talk to his mom to inform that it'll take him a while.

Oliver : hmm.. So now you can't even answer your call in front of me? Is it that man? Bet he's worried what's taking you so long(smirk) you are so not going to have dinner with HIM.

................................................

A/n

So sorry for the late update and for the short chapter. I'll try to update the next chapter soon. Keep supporting this author 🌸