21

Third person's pov

It was noon and the two brothers were searching for the perfect ring, going to different stores. After visiting 7 stores, they were now in their 8th and were already too exhausted that they decided to find one in this last store no matter what.Blu's lawyer had been trying to reach out to Blu to tell him the turn of events but the phone was left in the car seat forgotten by it's owner.

Dave and Blu were both on their own searching for the ring where Dave's eyes was caught by one specific ring. He could imagine that ring on Aline's finger.

It was an antique blue sapphire ring

It was an antique blue sapphire ring. He called out to Blu and showed him the ring.

Blu : It will look so good on her. I think you should go for it (smile).

Dave : I think this is it..(Smile)

The seller brought out the ring. It was perfect in both their eyes.

Sales person : sir, what size are you looking for?

Dave : that will be 7.

Sales person : I'm sorry sir. We currently don't have that size in the store. But we have other sapphire rings of that size. Would you like to see?

Dave : I've already made up my mind on this ring. I don't want to go for any other. Sigh!

Blu : can we place an order or something? See, we've already made up our mind on this ring so we really want this no matter what.

sales person : you can place an order but it'll take some time and the price will increase.

Dave : don't worry about the price. So, is it possible?

Sales person : yes sir. But you have to wait for a month.

Dave : a month?

Sales person : yes sir. That's the fastest it can be shipped.

Dave : okay. I would like to place an order.

Sales person : alright sir. I'll process with the order. You can pay after the product has arrived. We'll give you a call at the arrival of the product. Please fill in your number.

After placing the order, they went back to the car.

Blu : are you okay waiting for a month?

Dave : it's fine. I can wait. Besides, i don't want any other ring than this.

Blu : that's great then. So, are you going to make the proposal privately or with family?

Dave : I don't think she'll be comfortable with family. I really want mom, dad and you to be there but....

Blu : you don't have to consider about our feelings here. It's about you and Aline. Do want you feel best for you two.

Dave : thanks bro. I'll make sure that there will be a recording of the moment. And you have to help me with the preparations..I'm so nervous