1

This is my first story so there will be lots of mistakes. If you're here to judge then please don't continue.

I hope you enjoy reading it😁

Blu was living a miserable married life. After graduating, they married right after,Oliver under the pressure of his parents since his parent's company was drowning and the only way out was to marry Blu.Now Oliver took over his parent's company and his personal assistant was none other than Josh.
Blu was working under his brother who took over their parent's company. He tried his best to talk it out to Oliver to change his personal assistant but if only he ever listen to him. After everything he had done to get Oliver to his side, he still couldn't have his heart.It was 5 years to their marriage but Oliver never once laid his hands on him nor did he consider him  his husband. He was in their living living room waiting for Oliver to return home. It was midnight and  Oliver was still not home. It was their 5th wedding anniversary but only if Oliver ever considered him as his husband.
As he was drifting to sleep, he was awaken by the sound of the doorknob clicking. When he turned to look towards the door it was Oliver. As he stood to question him Oliver just passed by him as if he was an air. He was beyond angry and he gripped his wrist. Oliver glared at him with anger and shook his hand off and left him standing there.
He was already too tired of his life and he started to question his decisions, finally he made up his mind to permanently remove this thorn in their marriage and that is Josh.