7

Oliver's pov

I was on my way to the hospital were Blu was kept. How did I know? I called my parents. It was surprising that my parents knew about it where as I had no idea of it. They were shocked that I didn't knew but they couldn't question me because they know our relationship and knew how much I loved Josh and still do. They very much know how much damage they've cause to my life by making me marry someone who i don't love for the sake of saving their company. So they never meddle in my life. I was driving my way to the hospital and I couldn't stop but question why Blu's family didn't inform me. Not that I care but I was his husband in the law and what if it gets to the media, it would greatly effect the company. I know how much his brother Dave loathes me but he should very well know that it was his brother who forcefully married me and to say the fact Blu brought this upon himself.
With all these thoughts I reached the hospital without realizing. I walked up to the receptionist and enquired for Blu, I was told his information but then I saw Dave walk up towards me. I know he loathes me but I was quite surprised at what he said "miss, this is the last time I'm saying this, no one is allowed to visit my brother's room except for me and my parents. We're the only family he has. I want a tight security, because I believe someone wants to harm him" with that he left without giving me a chance to say a word. Does he think that I'm responsible for what has happen to Blu. That I tried to kill him. I just had enough with this family. It's more than a relief for me that I don't have to waste my time coming here anymore.