9

Oliver's pov

It has been  5 whole months and Blu's still in coma. I wasn't allowed to visit him. I know I never considered him my husband but we were husband at least by the law. I ought to visit him at least once but his brother forbade me and to be honest I didn't give much effort as well. My life was peaceful without having anyone to question  or annoy me. Josh would visit sometimes and cook for me. He was perfect as always and how I wish our life was as peaceful as it is now.
As usual I went to the company, attended the meetings and was on my way back home. When I reached the door to my house I found a mail in my name. I opened it and I was beyond shocked. It was a divorce papers and it was already signed by Blu. I should be happy, this is what I've ever wanted and now I can finally be with the love of my life Josh but I felt a stink in my heart. Why? I should be happy. And this means that Blu's out of coma but since when and why didn't he tell me this himself. After ruining my life he's just going to walk away without even facing me. How much of an arrogant person are you Blu? I should sign the papers without any hesitation but I can't bring myself to sign that paper.

It doesn't make sense as to why I'm hesitating but I have to talk with Blu once.