22

Third person's pov

Oliver was waiting anxiously for Blu's reply whilst Josh was staring at him intensely. It had been 3 hours since the lawyer left and Oliver had been silent and seemed lost in his thoughts only answering the questions that Josh ask him.

Josh could notice the change in Oliver's energy everytime his phone beeps which after checking his atmosphere becomes gloomy. It was like he was waiting or expecting someone's call or message.

Josh : Oli...

Oliver : yeah.

Josh : Is something bothering you?

Oliver : No....it's nothing. I'm fine.

Josh : sigh!

Oliver : what?

Josh : it's just.....sigh...you've always looked calm and composed but right now you....it's just not you.

Oliver : you're just over thinking. It's nothing like that.

Josh : ' I hope I'm just over thinking Oli. '

Oliver : ' why isn't he calling me yet. Didn't the lawyer inform him? What if he refuse to meet me or completely ignore what I said? Do you hate me now that you don't even want to meet or at the least even call me ? Why is it bothering me so much? What do I hate the idea of this divorce so much? My head is in complete mess '

Josh : emmm...Oli

Oliver : ' do I have to see a psychiatrist? I should consult the mess in my head with someone but who... '

Josh : OLI....( slightly raise his voice)

Oliver : (startle)...oh my! You scared me there...phew! What is it?

Josh : sorry. I had been calling out to you so many times but you were just not listening..emmm...want me to make a cup of coffee for you.

Oliver : that'd be wonderful. Thanks (smile)

Josh : ' at least he smiled now. I was starting to get worried..sigh'... Okay, I'll be in the kitchen.

Oliver : alright.

After having their coffee, they sat in the living room watching some moives though Oliver's attention would always turn to his phone as if anticipating for something.

Without noticing the sun had already set and Oliver was at the edge now. His aura was scary. He looked like he would flip at any moment.

Josh : ahh(stretch his arms) the movie was great isn't it?

Oliver : yeah, i guess.

Josh : oh!  The sun has already set. Time sure flies quickly huh..

Oliver : Really? I find it so slow today. It's like the time has cease to exist

Josh : Is it because I'm here? Do you need some time alone? ( looks down on the floor)

Oliver : what!  No. You're misunderstanding. I could never be troubled by your presence.