30

Andy's pov:

What did Oliver say to Blu. I should have come earlier. I can't bear to see my Blu in this state. I gave up on you because Oliver is your happiness but if it is to see you in this state then I would have never left.

I'm sorry Blu. I'm so sorry Blu. I should have stayed by your side even if it hurt me to see you with someone. I shouldn't have left.

I won't leave you even if I have to go against your will. I rather you hate me then see you miserable .

Blu's pov:

Why do you always have to be so harsh? Do you really consider me as someone who would stoop so low?

All I ever did was love you and all you have done is humiliate me .

Is Josh really that great?I know I bullied him and given him a hard time but can you even blame me. You only see me when I bully him.

I guess there's no point dwelling in the past.

We'll be seperated very soon and you can finally be with your beloved Josh.

Third person's pov:

The two person were in their own thoughts. Where one was pouring his heart out in the others embrace and the other's heart was shattered holding his love crying in his arms.

Where two people were holding  each other,there was one person who couldn't take his eyes off the two. His heart was breaking seeing the scene happening before his eyes.

He knows it's his own doing but he couldn't help feeling bitter.

Oliver: ' I didn't mean to say those words to you Blu. How I wish I could turn back time.Why does it hurt so much to see you in some others embrace. I should only be feeling like this for Josh. But why does my heart sting so much seeing you like this.And I can't bring myself to move from this spot.'

Andy :  Blu, are you alright?(Strokes his back )

Blu :.....

Andy : Blu...

Blu : Andy....

Andy : yes...

Blu : I can't take this anymore(sob)....

Andy :  Blu

Blu :  I want divorce...I want it soon...please help me(sob)...