3

Blu Pov

I was on my way to office. I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was thinking on ways to make Josh disappear from our life and finally I got an idea of removing him forever from our lives. Yes, I'll  have to pay to a certain underground to kill him or just hit him with my car but that will cause trouble for me if anyone was to find out. I got it! I'll pay a truck driver to hit him on his way home and it will only look like an accident. Yes, I'll carry out this plan and it'll be perfect. Finally Oliver will be all mine and there won't be any Josh between us.
I was quite in a good mood. My elder brother came to my office. "Blu I have something to talk to you about, you know.. " he stopped and stared at me for quite sometime and continued " you look like you're in a good mood. Did something good happen between you and Oliver? "he asked. " I hope it will. Very soon. " I smiled evily and spoke again "what did you want to talk about? "."I've hired an assistant for you and he'll be joining next week" he said. " But I don't need one. I can handle everything on my own" I replied. "No. Your work is exhausting and it's taking a toll on your health and I'm not going to argue on this matter anymore " he said. "Fine, whatever you say" I said.

I left the office early and I was quite in a good mood thinking of my married life after Josh is gone forever, I smirk without even realizing. I was driving my way back home when I spotted a cake bakery. I stopped and parked my car to buy myself a cheese cake since I can't help being happy today. I was crossing the road when suddenly I was hit by a car and everything went blank. All I remembered was hearing the sound of the ambulance and then my vision became blurry and everything was dark.