11

Blu's pov

I was discharge after a week and never once did Oliver came to visit me, not that I expected him to. I quite knew it would be so, in fact I would have been surprised if he visited. Dave brought a lawyer with him and as he said he handled everything. All I had to do was sign the papers. I was hesitant at first but I knew it was the right thing to do so I went with it. Now we just need Oliver's signature and it'll all be over and by knowing the fact it won't take long. I know he'd jump with joy and immediately sign the papers and get off to proposing Josh. Oh! How I hate Josh. I still can't bring myself to like him even after trying to move away from their lives. I need a new start. Maybe I'll leave the country and start somewhere new. Yes, I've decided. After sorting all the paper works I'll leave the country and make a fresh start.

I was laying on my bed when my phone started vibrating. I was surprised to see the caller id, it was Oliver. I'm sure he's calling to mock me, to tell me how his true love won at the end regardless of all my efforts. I just ignored and tried to sleep. Then I got a message from him. Being curious I open the message and I was surprised why he wanted to talk to me but suddenly it hit me, probably to throw his and Josh's triumph victory of love over the villain of their lives. I just ignored his message and decided to leave this place for good. I can't bear to see Oliver with Josh. I can't wait for the paper works to sort out. I have to talk with my parents and Dave. I need to leave this place as soon as possible .