23

Third person pov

Blu was stunned by what Oliver said He didn't want to think about what will happen tomorrow. Dave hated Oliver so much that if he sees him tomorrow no one could think of what might happen. His only help Andy was still out to meet his clients to finalize the deal .

At this point Blu was so tense that he couldn't even sleep. If it was in the past, the reason behind his sleepless night would be extreme excitement but now things have changed.

Thinking of all this Blu drifted off to sleep.

Flashback (2 years back) :

Blu : Are you just going to stand . Answer me? (voice fuming with anger)

Oliver :........

Blu : damn it Oliver! How could you? How could you humiliate me this way?
Oliver : ....(walks past him)

Blu : ( grabs his wrist) don't you dare walk away. I was waiting for you all alone in that party and you walk in with Josh. What were you thinking?

Oliver : I'm very well award of what I did and I don't regret one bit. ( removes his wrist from Blu's  grip)

Blu : I'm your husband. Do you know how it'll effect our image?

Oliver : you are no husband to me. You get that. You are nothing to me and definitely not a husband.

Blu : you can't deny it. Tell me what were you doing with him. Why were you late. The party ended hours ago.

Oliver : I don't have any obligation to tell you.( walks past him again)

Blu : ( stands in front to block him ) ....

Oliver : out of my way( furrows his eyebrows ) I'm too tired to have this now.

Blu : oh! So you're tired huh!  Did he serve you good?  Did your bitch let you have your way with him? That rotten piece of...

A loud thud sound can be heard in the room.

Blu touched his lips which eas already bruised and blood could be seen at its edges.

Blu : so it was true huh? He is just too easy( smirk)...tell me, was it good? Was it what you wanted? Maybe I should also pay him a visit..( raise his eyebrow)

Oliver grabbed his collar and slammed him in the wall. He was raged with anger that he didn't know what he was doing. He kept hitting him untill he saw Blu's blood stain in his fist. He let go of his collar

Oliver : don't you dare lay your filthy hand on him. I'm warning you.

Blu :.............

Blu was just lying on the floor. He touched his face and without knowing tears was flowing through his cheeks.

Blu : ' why do you care so much for him? Why can't you see me waiting for you? Why? You never see that I'm getting nor do you even care that I'm being hurt( sob) why do I have to fall in love with you? Why does it have to be you?'