8

Blu's pov

I felt like my body was weighted with stone and thrown deep in an ocean and I just kept drowning with no one to save me. I was  scared but more than that I had regrets. Regrets that I led my brother down who loved me and adored me, my parents who blindly trusted me and always agreed to my wishes. I was too focused on Oliver that I never spare a thought of returning my love back to them. Even when I was drowning deep in this ocean I knew that he wouldn't even care or more to say he'd be celebrating with that Josh. Thinking of which I'd go overboard bullying Josh and humiliating him his entire college life. I made his college life a living hell. Now that I think about it,it  was all worth nothing. I should have given up on Oliver a long time when my brother and childhood friend told me to. Maybe I wouldn't be in this place, maybe I would have been with someone who love me back. But it's too late now. I just wish I could wake up from a deep sleep and all this would be just a dream.

I found myself being pulled more towards the bottom of the ocean when suddenly a bright light shone above and I was pulled up. I suddenly open my eyes and I was indeed blinded with the bright sunlight. I looked around and realize that I was in a hospital. First thing that hit me was a realization that it's time I  let go of my stupid obsession. I heard the door burst open and I look around in hope to see Oliver but to my disappointment it was my brother, not that I wasn't happy seeing him but I badly wanted to see Oliver for the last time. Dave rushed towards me "I  can't believe it. Blu, you had me worried. I thought I loss you forever" he hugged and sobbed so hard that it broke my heart. " I'm sorry for worrying you. I'm back now and I promise to not make you worry anymore " I said hugging him back tightly with all the strength I could master. After awhile of our moment I pulled myself from his tight hug and ask "emm, where is he? ". " Blu, I'm sorry but he's not here. You've been in coma for 5 months and never had he visited you once" his words left me speechless. I know he hates me  but even on my dead bed he wouldn't pay me a visit, not even once. I couldn't believe I wasted all of my years for this, I couldn't help the tears from pouring down my cheeks. I've realize that I made a fool of myself all this years thinking that he'll love me back one day, I was wrong. It's time to let go. It's not that I don't hate Josh anymore, I still hate him with all my guts but I know I can't keep up with this anymore. It's not that I lost to Josh, it's just that I'm giving him what has always been his. I'll live my life to be more happy than I ever was with my family and maybe someday I'll even move on from Oliver. I look up to Dave and said " I need a favour from you, I want you to send a divorce paper to Oliver ". He was taken aback but he smiled " I'm so happy that you've finally decided to set free from this toxic marriage. Don't worry I'll handle everything. You don't have to see him ever again".