12

Blu's pov

It was 7 in the morning. I wanted to sleep in more but I had to talk to Dave before he leaves for work. He is the only person I have to convince since mom and dad will agree to whatever I decide and it's not that I'm taking advantage of my parent's love. The past me sure had taken all the advantages but right now I want to return them all the love they deserve but I can't do that if I stay here. Even though I've decided to free Oliver from this marriage I can't possibly see him building his new relation with Josh. If only Josh never existed but would Oliver look at me if Josh really didn't existed or would he still choose someone else. It hurts so much to think that he would never love me and he will never ever choose me even if we were suppose to be the last human race on earth. I was so lost in my thoughts that I lost track of time. It was already 8 am so I hurried and went to my bathroom, washed my face and headed to Dave's bedroom. I knocked at his door but there was no answer. " young master Dave has already left " the maid said from behind me " young master, should I bring your breakfast to your room now? " she continued. I said a simple no and she bowed and left.
Ever since I've come out of coma, my parents and specially Dave has been overly concern. I was not allowed to join my work or even go out. At this point I really wanted some fresh air and I've also lost my appetite. I went back to my room and took a shower. I thought of giving a call to Dave during his lunch hour.

Dave's pov
I'm so happy that Blu has finally decided to step out of his toxic marriage. I've  to hurry and finish my work so that I can go and pick him up from the airport. I bet he'll be in heaven after meeting Blu. I know how much he adore my little brother but Blu was so blinded that he could never see anyone other than Oliver. He will be much happier with him. Blu's mood will also enlighten after seeing him.
I finished my work early and as I was heading to the airport I got a call from Blu. I answered the call and he said "Dave.. are you free right Now? ".  " yes I am. In fact I was planning to come home early today" I said. I couldn't tell him that I was going to the airport as it would ruin his surprise. "But what is it? You never call me at this time of the day" I said. " It's nothing actually. Then I'll talk to you when you're home. Bye" with that he hung up the call. I was quite surprise to receive his call but I'll talk to him once I'm home. Right now I'm at the airport waiting for him.

There he is.....Andy Johnson, Blu's childhood friend.