2

Blu pov

I was beyond angry now. How could he be so inconsiderate after all it's our wedding anniversary. I have done everything for us to be together and the least he could do is wish me in our anniversary. It's all because of that Josh. Even after humiliating and threatening him he still didn't learn his place. He is stuck with Oliver like his shadow. I have had enough of this Josh, he needs to disappear,completely and forever from our life, from my life.
I walk into our room and found that he is already in bed with his pjs. I walk towards his side and shook him. I asked "where were you? . "It's none of your damn bussiness "he said. "were you with that damsel in distress Josh? "I asked. "yes, now leave me alone" he said. "How could you? It's our wedding anniversary "I said. "you consider this marriage? It is just a mere contract for me to save my parent's company. This marriage is a prison where neither you nor I would ever be happy. My heart belong to Josh and him alone. You will never be able to take his place, ever" he said and turned his back to me. I just stood there blank not knowing what to say. I left the room and sobbed alone in the guest room not wanting to let him hear me. I have to do something before he decides to file for a divorce.