14

Oliver's pov

I don't have any idea what's wrong with me. I should be happy, right? I'm finally free from this hell of marriage then why am I hesitating to sign the divorce papers, sigh! I have to talk to Blu once but why is he ignoring me. If it was other times he would be in cloud9 getting a call from me but now he is ignoring me? How? Why? He is acting weird. Or am I the one acting weird here?

Time skip to past

Blu: where are you going at this hour?
Oliver:......
Blu: answer me.. I'm not letting you go until you answer me.
Oliver : Josh...he's sick. Move
Blu:oh....Josh huh! Sick? Why are you lying?
Oliver: I don't have time to argue with you...
Blu stood in front of the door blocking Oliver's way. Now Oliver was fuming with anger.
Oliver: Don't test me right now..Move

And he pushed Blu from the door and Blu hit his head on the table. Blu was desperate to keep his husband from going. He grabbed his wrist......

Blu: How could you? It's our anniversary. Do you have any idea how much effort I've put in making this dinner. Can't you be a little considerate?

Oliver: snicker! anniversary? Do you think I ever considered you my husband? Don't fool yourself. Don't forget I married you only to save my parent's company. Now move.

Blu:......Josh. I hope he rots in hell.

That turn a switch in Oliver and he stopped on his way..he stoop to Blu's level and gripped his hair..

Oliver : You know what? You're the only evil in our life. Josh has never cause you any harm and yet you keep on turning his life a living hell. Remember one thing , I. Will . Always. Be. A. Pillar. To. Protect. Him....I hope YOU rot in Hell.

And then pushed Blu harshly which caused him to hit his head on the table again.

Then Oliver left Blu on the floor without even glancing at him once. Not even noticing that Blu's head was bleeding from the hit. He just sat on the floor crying without caring about his injury..

Blu: how could you on our anniversary?sobbing......you can see that Josh is sick but you can't even see that I'm bleeding......i only tried to have your heart. Why can't you even pay a glance at me.........

Present

Oliver's pov

I need to talk with Blu but what am I even suppose to say. What do I even want? Gosh!!! I'm too frustrated. I think I should talk to Josh. He'll know what to do.
I call Josh in to my office..

O: I need your advice Josh.
J: sure Oli, what is it?
O: can we talk over during lunch break?
J: sure.
........................during lunch break
O: Blu file in for divorce.
J: what?  Why so suddenly?
O: I have no idea. I don't know what to do?
J:em.........aren't you happy? Don't you want this?

I couldn't answer him. I should be happy... Right??

O: Josh.....I...

I was silent. Words couldn't just form in my mouth.

J: You should have a talk with him. Why don't you meet up with him?

O: he doesn't pick my call Josh. He doesn't even reply to my messages Josh.. I don't know what to do. Sigh!

J: if you're hesitant to sign the papers then you should surely have a talk with him.......

I was lost in thoughts when I snapped from it hearing my name

J: li.........Oli

O: huh......

J: lunch break is over. I should head back. If you want some rest I can reschedule your meetings.

O: thanks Josh. I guess I really need one. I'm heading back home then. Take care of yourself. Don't overwork. Bye.

Timeskip

I really need this talk. I was heading back home. I didn't want to be home either so I took the other path to my house around the central park. The traffic was heavy. The day just can't get worse. I was having migraine. All these questions in my head and this traffic.. Ahhh!! I was on the edge by now. I turned to the left and to my surprise I saw Blu. Blu.. After all this months and to top it he is with a man.. Too tall and handso....ugly.. Yes...ugly.And the man is whispering something to him. Too close to my liking. And he's laughing. Huh! I never saw him laugh. Seeing him make that expression because of other man made my heart stink. Why?
And the florist came with a bouquet and gave that man that bouquet. He freaking gave the bouquet to Blu and of all the flowers it's a combination of gardenia and yellow acacia. Blu looked stun but he accepted and smiled. He accepted a bouquet from another man and he dare smile. I never saw him smile. All this years he never laughed or smile. Did I do him wrong?  But he is the one who ruined my life..then why?? I look again and they were leaving towards the park. Is he going for a date with that man? Is that why he want a divorce? I need my answer. I was reaching out for my phone to call him then the car behind me keep honking. I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot to check the traffic signal. I restart the car engine and looked back through the rear mirror but I couldn't see them anymore. I headed home and one thing I know of is that I'm surely going to meet up with him whether he like it or not.