5

Oliver's Pov

On the night of Blu's accident

I reached home around 3 in the morning. I entered the living room and it was dark. I switched on the lights and turned towards the dinning room. To my surprise the dinning table was empty. I had just realize that it had never been empty in the last 5 years. Not that I ever eat whatever he prepares, I just eat out. Maybe he finally  realized to stop doing it. I entered the bedroom and found it empty. I was surprise because he had never stayed out late at night but I shake off that feeling because it's much of a relief not being in the same room as him. I took a shower and put on my pjs and drifted off  to sleep.

My alarm woke me up. As usual I went straight to the bathroom took a shower and I went straight towards my bed to grab my suit but then there was just an empty bed. I never realize that Blu had always picked my suit for this 5years and I didn't even notice it. It had become just too natural for me to notice it. Not that I miss his presence in fact it was much of a relief that I don't have to see his face
He completely ruin my life. From my college up till now. I just hate him to the core. I picked a suit for myself and left for the office.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It has been one week and he wasn't home. This has never happen before. Now when I look around the house was in a mess. I need to call in for a housekeeper. I never noticed that he'd took care of our house..'our' what am I even saying. I brush off the feeling and headed to the office.