13

Third person

Dave and Andy were on their way back to Anderson's mansion. Andy had always loved Blu though it was an unrequited love, he never gave up and always hoped that one day Blu will reciprocate his love. Dave has been his greatest ally and the reason why he is still able to be in Blu's life. It was a given on how much Dave hates Oliver and he'd do anything for Blu to move on from him. Andy was grateful for all the year long support of Dave. He was so heart broken when he heard the news of Blu's accident. He hurriedly flew from LA to London and rushed to the hospital where Blu was admitted. He was so saddened to see his love in this condition and to know that his so called husband didn't even care to pay him a visit. He had enough of this Oliver. He didn't meddle in Blu's life because he knew how much he loves Oliver but now he has made his decision and that is to take away Blu and make him his forever.

Blu's pov

I was in a deep thought on how to convince Dave to let me leave this place when I was startled by someone knocking at my door. I got up from my bed and went to open the door. I was shocked to see who it was. I couldn't stop myself from rushing to that person and hugging him. My cheeks became wet and I didn't know I was holding all this emotions inside me. I guess I really needed my best friend at this moment. After sobbing in his arms for sometime I calm myself and pulled away from him. I could see pity in his eyes which I never wish to see. I've always been tough and evil as the villain as I am but right now I feel so vulnerable and couldn't stop myself from tearing in front of my best friend perhaps my only friend. " you have no idea how ugly you look with that puffy eyes and that nose full of sno..ow" I elbowed his stomach before he could complete his sentence. "why did you do that? You should be treating me well as your childhood friend as well as best friend " he pouted. I couldn't help but smile. I missed this, I miss being teased and even smiling. I'm glad he is here. " why didn't you tell me you were coming? "I asked him. " I wanted to steal you away without you noticing " and then he started laughing. Steal me? What was he talking about. I just brush it off and as I  was about to throw questions at him for not informing me, my brother appeared behind him and all my questions were answered. It was Dave who brought him here. Is that why he said he'd be home early? He has always been overly concern for me. I don't know if I can ever give him back all his love and it'll be more hard to convince him to let me leave this place. But I was glad that I had a brother like Dave. I went towards him and hugged him and whispered a simple thank you and he patted my back.
We pulled from each other and I pleaded Dave to let me take a stroll outside. I was surprised when he agreed, probably because Andy was going with me.
Me and Andy took one of our cars and headed out. " you have no idea how much I needed this" I said. " I'm glad to see you doing better. I was worried to dead when I saw you in the ICU" he said. " you came? From LA? Why? Why would you take the troub.." I was cut off as he said "how couldn't I! I couldn't stay in LA knowing you're struggling to live. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you". That shocked me. If he lost me? Was he scared to loss me? Was I that important to him? Here my own husband didn't even pay me a single visit whereas this stupid friend of mine flew from LA just to see me and I wasn't even conscious. I guess I really did waste half of my life on Oliver. " Blu  Blu " I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard Andy calling my name. "hm" I turned to face him. "where would you want to go? " he asked. "let's go to our regular cafe..I miss being there" I said.
After having our coffee with cheese cake we headed out. Even after my marriage with Oliver we still kept in touch but we weren't as close as we were before. There were lots of catching up to do. We decided to take a walk to the park and catch up with each other's life. As we were heading to the park Andy stopped by a flower shop he whispered something to the florist and came back to where I was. I was wondering as to why we stopped by here but then I thought he had someone to meet up with later. As we were chatting, the florist came with a bouquet of gardenia with a combination of yellow acacia. This design of bouquet held a very deep meaning as it signifies of friendship and secret love. I Wonder who he is meeting up with.

He thanked the florist and payed him

He thanked the florist and payed him. As I turned to walk towards the park, he held my wrist and turned me to face him. As I faced him, he handed me the bouquet. To say I was surprise is an understatement. I was frozen in my place. Does he know what meaning this flowers hold? Does he like.. No. It can't be. How can anyone love an evil person as me but it'd make me happy. I was still confuse so I clarified " is this bouquet for me? " he smiled and said " is there any other person here other than you? " I was surprise but I was happy. This is the first time I've ever receive a flower from someone. I don't care if he knew the meaning behind this flowers. I'm just so glad that I received a flower for the first time. It even made me blush. I took the bouquet from him and gave him a genuine smile I didn't know I possess. As stupid as my bestfriend is, I'm sure he doesn't know the meaning behind this flowers but I'm glad he didn't know. To be honest I was very happy to receive this bouquet and to my surprise he held my hand and walked us towards the park. I was too surprise to shake his hand off and just went along with it.

...........................................Little did they know that someone had witness this secene of them and was fuming with anger.