10

Oliver's pov

I showered ,put on my tracks and lay on the bed. I just can't stop myself from thinking ,so I called Blu but he didn't seem to pick up the phone. So I message him saying we need to talk and to my surprise he read my message but he didn't reply. This made me furious. Does he think I'm desperate to meet him. Fine by me. I'll just sign the papers and post it to his parents house tomorrow. I went to the table where I kept the papers and when I took out my pen to sign it, I just couldn't. I don't know why. At this point I'm more frustrated at myself than I'm with anyone. I threw my pen and it hit on the floor hard. I just lay on the bed trying to drift off to sleep.
As usual I was woken by my alarm and I got ready and headed to my company.
I called Josh and asked him if he could spare some time after his work, he agreed. We had dinner in our usual restaurant. I really needed him at this point. There was no one on whom i can rely on. I told him everything as to why i'm being anxious without reason and to why I'm being bothered by Blu's ignorance and his absence except for the divorce part. I don't know why but i didn't quite want to tell. He was quite surprised. He was in deep thought for some moments and then he spoke " Oliver, I had known you since forever. And by what I've known, shouldn't you be happy that his not there when you're home. It is all you have ever wanted. What is wrong? "
I was speechless. I didn't even know it myself, it's all I've ever wanted. I couldn't find any reason as to why I'm being bothered and what's making me stop from singing the paper. "I need to talk to him" that's all I could say.