Man in the mirror

This story is a little different from all the others, as this story will only talk about Caitlin's relationship with her half, Killer Frost.

----

"It is when I see my reflection in the mirror that I find the greatest of all opponents, the one over which I have won memorable victories and also humiliating defeats."

Most people in this world when they look in the mirror, see their physical appearance and what they are wearing at that moment. As for me, when I look in the mirror, I not only see myself, but I can also see my "better half". When we say we have found our better half, we are usually referring to that man or woman we want to spend the rest of our lives with.

However my better half is not my ideal romantic partner, with whom I hope one day I can build a life and a family, but in this case my better half is the person inside me, my alter ego . Yes, I'm talking about Killer Frost. I know and recognize that at the beginning when I discovered that I had metahuman powers, I tried to deny this darker side of me, but today I am in tune with my half.

Although we are two very different people, Killer Frost and I have aspects that bring us together and today I don't feel complete without her presence. When I lost her, because of DeVoe, it was the worst months of my life and the only thing I wanted was to have her back and now that I have her with me, I feel complete again.

We are like two parts of a coin ... If I am expensive, she is the crown. There is simply no Caitlin without Killer Frost, but there is also no Killer Frost without Caitlin Snow.

"You're really glad to have her back, aren't you?" Asked Cisco.

- Much. Without her I felt incomplete. I know that maybe what I am going to say is not very normal, but I can no longer imagine my life without having Killer Frost upset me in my head.

"Oh, I love you too, Caitlin Snow." - KF.

- Does that mean you don't want to be one of my guinea pigs for healing?

"It's just that you don't even dare ... Look, I freeze you inside, before you can say anything." - KF.

- Don't even think about it, even now I got her back, I don't think about getting rid of her again.

- Well who sees you and who saw you. In the past you didn't even want to accept the fact that you have an ex-villain inside your head and now you are already the best friends.- Barry said, joining our conversation.

"Don't mind him, hes just jealous ... He wanted to have someone like me inside that hollow head of his." - KF.

- Boys, we have problems in Central City, said Harry, coming to our side with his tablet.

- What kind of problems?

- From what I've been looking at it looks like a fire. Yes, I know that fires are not our priority, but Joe called me and told me that inside one of the houses that was burning, was a teenager, who has a gun very similar to the weapon that HeatWave usually uses.

- Then let's go there.

"Okay, let's go to the solarium again." - KF.

After we put on our superhero suits, Cisco opened a portal that took us to the back of the building that was on fire and just like Joe had told Harry, there was even a teenager with a firearm inside one of the houses.

"Do you think you can use your powers?" Asked Barry looking directly at me, who was already in Killer Frost mode.

- As long as you don't have the stupid idea of ​​throwing me inside, there will be no problem. I can try to freeze as you go.

- Be careful inside, because the structures are very unstable. - Joe said coming to us, after Harry warned him that we had come to the place.

As I had said to Barry, I moved away from the building a little, so that the heat would not bother me, in order to use my powers more effectively and as he, Cisco and Ralf moved forward, I too took a few steps to forward.

As soon as I was sure that their path was already frozen, I went to the entrance to the building, where the rest of the police and firefighters were to freeze the rest of the house, so that the flames could not destroy anything else to ours. return.

While using my powers to try to stop the fire from spreading, I saw the reflection of someone approaching us and I think it was one of us who was, but seconds later we could see that it was the teenager.

- Get away and let me go, before someone gets hurt, - he said, pointing his firearm at us.

The only thing that was worrying me at the moment was that if he fires that gun at me and if he hits me, I would be in trouble. But that didn't stop me from doing something to stop him. Without him realizing it, I approached him a little more and threw ice at the gun, freezing it completely in a matter of seconds, causing it to fall to the ground.

- Boys out here.- I shouted to let them know that the boy was no longer inside.

As the teenager was not a metahuman, Joe can use normal handcuffs to imprison him and thus put him in a police car to take him to the CCPD prison.

- It was fun, it wasn't a partner.

"It was, but if you don't mind, we'll be away from the fire for a while" -C.

- With pleasure!

"Thank you so much for your personal help," said Joe after putting the teenage criminal in one of the police cars.

"It was a pleasure," said Flash.

After we were sure that the firefighters managed to put out the fire completely, we all went back to STAR Labs and took off the superhero suits and in my case, I was back to being the simple Caitlin Snow.

"I am proud of us!" - KF.

"Me too." - C.- "I'm really glad to have you back."

"I am also happy to be back." - KF.- "Together we are unstoppable, Caitlin Snow!"