Different World

BARRY POV:

Today was a typical day at STAR Labs. For almost two weeks now there has been no meta-human attacks, which in itself is very strange but not that we are complaining. With the rest we have from the confrontations, me and the rest of the team are concentrating on producing a cure, or rather a prototype and building some new weapons.

In order to be able to handle both tasks at the same time, we did two groups, with the cure group being me, Caitlin and Wally and in the armament group is Jesse, Harry and Cisco. Ralph does not have a defined task, he can either help our work group or suddenly he can go to the Cisco group.

This new work strategy of ours was created last week, since we couldn't spend all the time just checking the city's surveillance cameras. But what I still didn't know was that today would be a different day from the rest. It was mid-morning, when we heard noise in the room, which is after the cortex and before the meta-human prison, so we left what we were doing and went to check what was going on. And what we were about to see, was going to be surreal. Standing in the middle of the small room were two versions of me and Caitlin.

- You heard the noise too ... But what is this ...?! - exclaimed Cisco as soon as he came to our side and saw those two people.

"Who are you?" Asked Ralph.

- The correct question is where are you from? And why are you here? "Asked Caitlin.

- We came from Earth Three. And we needed your help.- replied the other Barry.

"Help, but what for?" Asked Harry.

- Our son was kidnapped this afternoon by a meta-human and we have reason to believe that he is in your Earth. So we asked Cisco to open a portal for us to come and rescue him. However, we cannot do it alone! We needed your help, do you think you can help us? "Asked another Caitlin.

- Son? Do you have a child in common? "Asked Cisco, showing a small smile.

- Yes, Henry.- Barry replied, showing us a picture of the child.- He is only four years old! Can you help us?

- Of course.- I replied, looking again at the child's photograph. - And do you have any idea who might be behind the kidnapping?

- We have several hypotheses because we have already arrested a lot of metahumans. - Barry replied.

While me, Barry and the other Caitlin made a list of suspects, Caitlin and Cisco searched the surveillance cameras for someone who looked like they weren't from this city, or rather from this Earth. Although lunch time was coming, none of us were in the mood or time to leave STAR Labs, so Harry called Joe to see if he could bring us something to eat around here.

- I didn't know what to bring, so I brought pizza for everyone. - Joe said entering the cortex. - Am I crazy or am I seeing two Barrys and two Caitlins?

- You're not going crazy. Joe, these are Barry and Caitlin from Earth Three and they are here because they need to find their son.

- Son? Their? Both? Together? "Joe asked, looking at me and the other Barry.

"Why is everyone here surprised that Barry and I have a child?" Asked the other Caitlin.

- Its nothing. Let's go but have lunch and then continue what we were doing.- replied Caitlin.

After we told Joe what was going on, he also wanted to help. I still tried to move him since he had other tasks at the CCPD, but he said that today was his afternoon off and that he was going to spend it here with us, so he was going to help us find the son of the Snowbarry couple from Earth Three. At this moment, I could only think about what I would be like if it were my son who was in the hands of a meta-human and I cannot even imagine the suffering that these two people find themselves in.