You Belong With Me

This One Shot will be part four of the "Pretending" story.

------

BARRY POV:

Three years have passed since Caitlin and I decided to assume what we felt and made our false relationship in to a true one. Two weeks after Caitlin and I gave a kind of second chance to us, I ended up telling Iris and Eddie the truth, because I was sick of so many lies. Yes, they were a little upset at first, because I felt the need to tell a lie instead of telling the truth, but they ended up understanding why I did it.

In these three years some things have changed within our grupe of friends, one of which was the wedding of Iris and Eddie, two years ago and the other the birth of Joe's daughter with Cecile. Of course, all these changes make me very happy, however that change that makes me radiant, was the fact that Caitlin agreed to marry me. It's true, Caitlin and I have been engaged for six months.

When she told me that she accepted to marry me, it was the best moment of my life and I couldn't wait for that day to come .... Well, I don't have to wait any longer! And do you know why? Because that day is today! It's true, today is the most awaited day of my life ... It's the day that I marry the most fantastic woman in this world and I still can't believe that in just a few hours, I can call her my wife .

As today was our wedding day, Caitlin went to sleep at Cisco's house, because she says that it is not good for the couple to spend the night before the wedding day in the same house. I don't quite understand what that means or why she believes in this old superstition, but I don't want to contradict it. I was ironing my shirt when I get a message from Cisco.

"Come to STAR Labs, urgently!"

I admit that I was very worried about this message, so I turned off the iron, put on my coat and left the house. As soon as I got there, I noticed that Joe, Eddie, Harry and, of course, Cisco were already there. However I didn't see Caitlin anywhere which was strange, because if there is an emergency she should be here.

- What's up? You made me worried about your message. And where is Caitlin? Shouldn't she be here?

- The emergency is about her! Barry, we were just leaving my house when a car came and shot us. They took her ...

- They? But who are they? Cisco, who took Caitlin?

- I don't know, I'm consulting the city surveillance cameras looking for the license plate of the car.

While Cisco and Harry "searched" the recordings of Central City surveillance cameras looking for the car or any clue where Caitlin might be being held hostage, my cell phone started to ring.

"Barry Allen?" They asked on the other end of the line.

- Yes it's me. Who is this?

- It doesn't matter who I am for now, it just interests you to know that I have something that belongs to you. Let me tell you already, that she is a very beautiful woman.

- I don't know who you are, but if you touch her even if it's a hair, I'll kill you!

- Take it easy! Nothing will happen to her, at least for now. Let's stop the small talk and move on to what matters. Come to the old Central City library and bring your colleague Joe West. You have fifteen minutes to get here and just the two of you come, because if I see someone else, the girl dies! - said the other voice, hanging up the call.

"Who was it?" Asked Eddie.

- I don't know, they didn't tell me. But whoever called me has Caitlin and he wants us to go to the old Central City library in fifteen minutes.- I said looking at Joe.