Imagine

BARRY POV:

Savitar was right, this was all because of me ... Because of my weakness, Flashpoint. And because of that everyone's lives had changed ... Everyone I love is suffering. This has to stop! I can't let anyone get hurt because of me . And, for the worse of our situation, due to Flashpoint, Wally is stuck in the Speed ​​Force and I know I have to save him, but I wasn't sure how he was going to do it, until I had a not very good idea, but it was our only option.

- Cisco, get the breach room ready.

- Okay, but for what?

- I'm going to save Wally.

- And how exactly are you going to do that? - asked Julian.

- I am going back to the Speed ​​Foce.

- I don't know if you remember, but the last time you were there, things didn't go well. Don't you think it's too dangerous to go back there?

- I have to do it ... I have to save Wally. It is the only option we have.

"Then I'll go with you," said Jesse, stepping forward.

"Don't even think about it," said Harry.

- Your father is right, in fact I need you to stay here to save this city and its inhabitants while I am away.

While the team find a way for me to return to Speed ​​Force, but this time with a safer and faster way to get home, I was getting equipped. Iris still came to me trying to stop me from doing this madness, but it was her brother's life that was at risk, so she ended up agreeing with my decision. As soon as everything was ready, I started running and in a matter of minutes I was already inside the Speed ​​Force and I can tell you that I didn't miss it at all. When I stop running, I see that I'm inside the STAR Labs elevator and go downstairs to the corridor that leads to the old Particle Accelerator.

As soon as I left the elevator, the first thing I heard was a baby crying. As soon as I followed the voice of the baby's crying and as I approached it, I started to hear the voice of Caitlin who was singing a song for the baby, as a way of trying to calm the child down. To be honest, I don't really know what gave me in that moment, but the truth is that 80% of my being, was convinced that there was a possibility that that child could be mine.

- That baby ... Is she?

- Beautiful? Just like her mother.- said Ronnie , appearing behind me.

- Ronnie?

- Barry, we have to talk.

At the end of my "trip", when I returned to STAR Labs I was very discouraged. On the one hand, this was due to the fact that I was unable to bring Wally with me. But on the other hand, it was because that baby was supposed to be Ronnie's daughter and not mine. While telling the rest of the team what I had learned after talking to Ronnie and Eddie, I couldn't help thinking about the baby.

As soon as it was time for us to leave, each of us went to our home. After dinner, I went to the couch to watch a little television, however as I was not paying any attention to what was in front of me so I decided to call it a day and went to bed to rest. Ten minutes after I lay in bed, I fell asleep, but if you think I'm going to have a peaceful night's sleep, you are quite mistaken.

" Five days had passed since the birth of our girl and today would be the day when Caitlin and the baby came home. I was so happy to have the opportunity to be there all day, every day with my daughter.

"I didn't know you invited our friends over here," Caitlin said as soon as we got to our house and saw all the cars at our entrance.

- Well, neither do I.

"Welcome home," said Cisco, as soon as we opened the entrance door.

- What are you doing here? And how did you get in?

- Don't you remember when I came to get some things for Caitlin? The truth is that I never got to hand over the key, "said Iris, smiling.

- There are some things here for the first few days, we also brought things for the baby, such as diapers, baby food, wipes.

- Thank you guys, but there was no need to bother, - said Caitlin sitting on the couch, along with the girl in her arms.

- Well now we're leaving, because I'm sure you need to rest, - said Joe and they all left, leaving me alone at home with the two most important women in my life.

- She's really beautiful!

- Without a doubt.

- Are you prepared for what the future holds?

- I am prepared for everything ... For sleepless nights, for walks in the park, for visits to the beach, for visits to the laboratory and to the CCPD and even to keep the boys who might be interested in my girl. Because your daddy will protect you from everything and everyone ...

- From metahumans to guys who want to date you, - said Caitlin, playing a little with the situation.

- Don't joke, look, those guys still manage to be more dangerous than many metahumans.

- I guess ... Well, if you don't mind, you stay with the girl for a while and I'll take a shower, because I still smell like the hospital.

- Your father will take good care of you, my love. You are the love of my life!"

I woke up a little startled by the dream I had, but in my heart I had a feeling of extreme happiness. But what the hell is going on with me? Am I going crazy? Maybe that's it, because I feel crazy. How is it possible that seeing a baby that is not even real, affected me in this way?

I would like to tell you that these kinds of thoughts ended with the passing of days, but the truth is that things got even worse, because now whenever I was alone in a room with Caitlin, I start thinking about the dream I had that night.