When I was your man

Thanks fireeeeanddddiceeee   for another title for the one shots :) I really hope you like this one. 

---

BARRY POV:

Until last week, my life was exactly the same as the life of any nineteen-year-old university student, who spends his time divided between home and university. The life of a college student can be quite stressful, however I have a person who helps me a lot in this process and that person is neither more nor less than my best friend, Caitlin Snow.

Caitlin and I met on our first day of classes. As we attended the same course and we are in the same class, this facilitated the formation of our friendship, and we see each other every day. Since our first conversation I felt that there was something wonderful here and the truth is that over time, she became more than just a companion and today I consider her the best friend I have ever had in my life.

In addition to studying together, we still share an apartment, since none of us was enjoying living in a dorm. And what happened last week that turned my life upside down? Well, what happened is that Caitlin's mother, and now her entire family, thinks that we are boyfriends. How did that happen? Well, we were at the supermarket doing our shopping for the month, when in one of the aisles we met her mother.

"Caitlin, won't you introduce me to your friend?" Asked her mother, looking at me while smiling.

- Mom, this is Barry.

- So this is the famous Barry Allen, I've heard a lot about you. My daughter told me that you are living together.

- Yes it's true. Since the beginning of this year.

- Good, because it means that the relationship is serious.

- Relationship? But mom we don't ...

- You don't know how happy I am to know that you managed to overcome the end of your relationship with Ronnie. You know, dear, I don't know if she told you, but she suffered a lot after they ended the four-year relationship and I thought she would never open her heart again.

- Mom, we're not ...

- But fortunately it happened and today we are very happy together, right love?- I said quickly, cutting off Cailtin's speech.

"What are you doing?" Asked Cailtin quietly.

- It is not worth hiding our relationship anymore, my love.

- Barry, Caitlin's cousin is getting married next week and we would love for you to come to the wedding with my daughter.

- It would be an honor.

- Good, well I would love to continue this conversation, but I am running late. See you at the wedding then.- Caitlin's mother said leaving our side.

A week has passed since that day and we were on our way to the groom's estate, where we and some of the closest family members were going to spend the wedding week.

- You still have time to give up this trip and our fake relationship.

- I know I have, but I won't. In fact, your family is waiting for both of us. We just have to pretend we dated this week.

- At least this way my family stops bothering me about this matter. I still can't believe you told my mom we were really together.

- You saw how happy she was when she assumed we were, I couldn't deny it. So, Miss Caitlin Snow, during this week we both be the most passionate couple in the world.