Cant't Help Falling in Love (Part Two)

Four months later ...

It was about two weeks before the first semester was over and that meant that the show was coming soon, that is, for the next week. Since we decided to make a truce, for the rehearsals to work properly, me and Barry started to understand each other better and I can say that until we became friends.

- As you know the show is for the week, on Wednesday night, that is, we only have three rehearsals until then. So starting today, we'll start rehearsing with the show's clothes and makeup. I want you to give your best, as if each rehearsal was the night of the show, okay?

- Yes! - we all exclaimed at the same time.

- Excellent! In your dressing rooms you will already find your clothes, so you have about half an hour to get dressed and make up. Another thing, Caitlin and Barry, I want to schedule two extra rehearsals with you, to practice the dance scene, that is, the choreography and the other will be to practice the kiss scene.

- Uhhh ...- said our colleagues softly.

"When?" Asked Barry.

- The first can be tomorrow and the other can be on Thursday, at the end of the rehearsal.

- We will be there.- I said smiling and we all went to our dressing rooms.

Just the idea of ​​having to kiss Barry, gives me a little chill in the belly and I'm not sure if that is a good sign or not! I know that we have been closer than we were in the past and that scares me, because I am afraid that this is only part of the truce and that at the end of the show, things will be as they were between us.

- Penny for your thoughts? - asked Cloe, who became a good friend.

- I was thinking about Barry. I was wondering if our closeness is just the result of our truce ... What if at the end of the show, we go back to what we were before?

- Honey, of course it isn't! This closeness is due to the feelings you have for each other.

- Sorry? But what feelings? - I asked, surprised by her comment.

- Caitlin its obvious that the two of you like each other.

The truth is that I was left to process Cloe's statement. Would it really be true that I'm liking my ex-enemy ?! Okay, we've been together a lot, outside and inside school, but then I'm falling in love with him, it's going a long way, right ?! Before I could deny anything, we were called on stage, as the rehearsal was about to begin.

About two hours later the rehearsal ended and we all went back to our dressing rooms to change clothes and remove makeup. I was just getting to the girls' dressing room when I was stopped by Barry's arms.

- This rehearsal opened my appetite, you tell me to go for a snack.

- It seems like a brilliant idea. So we do it like that, the first one to hurry is waiting at the auditorium door for the other.

- Deal!

After carefully removing my dress and putting on my sweater and jeans, I proceeded to remove my makeup. I spent about four make-up wipes, but I managed to remove all my makeup and after storing my things, I said goodbye to the people who were still in the dressing room and went to the door of the auditorium, where Barry was waiting for me.

- Have you been waiting a long time?

- About ten minutes, more, less.

- Sorry for making you wait so long, but I had a lot of makeup to remove.