Remember Me (Part Two)

POV CAITLIN:

A month had passed since Barry had amnesia and things didn't seem to be getting any better soon. He had already remembered some minor things but he still didn't remember any of us. He has made an effort and every day he looks a thousand and one times at the photo albums, to see if he remembers anything, but so far it hasn't worked.

- So how are you with this whole situation? Have you told him about the pregnancy yet? "Asked Cisco, pulling his chair over to my side.

- I'm fine ... As far as possible! It costs me to see him this way and not be able to do anything to help him. And no, I haven't told him anything about it yet.

- But why don't you tell him? He deserves to know that he is going to be a father.

- I know, but you saw how he looked when he found out he was married. A baby would just add more stress to him and that is something he doesn't need right now.

- But he still didn't suspect? I mean you live in the same house and I'm sure you're still sick.

- He sometimes notices that I am in a bad mood, but I always tell him that I must have eaten something that made me sick and he ends up dropping the subject.

- I still think you should tell him, but I can also understand why you haven't done it yet. You'll also see that things are back to normal in a little while.

- You don't know that ... Nobody knows that ... He may never remember neither me nor us.

- Do not say that. You can't think that way, Caitlin. He will remember everything, we just have to stay positive about it all.

- I'm so sick of it, - I said, shouting. - Sorry, Cisco, I didn't want to shout, but it's just that I'm so sick of being told that things are going to get better ... that I need to be positive. I know all that, believe me, but it is hard to stay positive, when every day I am with a man who does not even remember that we are married. Cisco, he doesn't remember that we are going to have a child in just eight months.

- Are you saying we should give up?

- No, nothing like that. I'm just saying that we might have to start thinking about the possibility that Barry will never remember us again. I have to start thinking about the possibility of him falling in love with another woman, because right now he doesn't remember that he loves me. I don't want to look pessimistic, but it's becoming too complicated to be positive.

- Good afternoon guys.- said Barry, arrived at the control room.

Every day Barry's routine has remained the same, even though he doesn't remember what he does here in this lab. So, after spending the morning at the CCPD, in the afternoon he comes here and just sits and watches us work.

"Where are you going?" Asked Cisco as soon as he saw me packing my things.

"I have an appointment because of the pregnancy," I said, whispering the last part.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Asked Cisco.

- No, but thanks for the offer. Can you tell Harry where I went when he comes from Jitters?

- Of course yes. As soon as you leave the appointment, call me.

After packing my things, I left the lab and got in my car. But as soon as I parked the car, I heard someone knocking at my window and as soon as I looked in the direction of the noise, I saw a familiar face.

BARRY POV:

This past month has been a little awkward. I can't remember these people that I live with every day and the worst thing is that I can't remember my own wife. Every day I look at the photo albums that Caitlin has at home and see our wedding photos, but no matter how hard I try, I can't remember anything.