Everything Changes

3rd Person POV:

After these past two weeks had been quite calm, the lives of two members of the STAR Labs team would change completely. The day started with the arrival of Harry and Jesse, who were here because Jesse wanted to be like Barry. However, it was not this unexpected arrival that changed the lives of Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow.

The event that changed the lives of these two people was the arrival of a meta-human in Central City. Frankie Kane is a meta-human orphan who lived with her abusive foster father, John James, and his wife, Karen James. Her split-personality refers to herself as Magenta, and both she and Frankie were affected as a result of the temporal changes due to the Flashpoint timeline and gained the ability to control metal.

One night, John came home and demanded Frankie and Karen prepare him dinner, complaining about them being ungrateful. Karen rushed into the kitchen while Frankie protested his words. John beated Frankie, warning her to never speak to him like that again. Magenta then took over and used her powers to send a lamppost crashing through their living room window, severely injuring John.

The following day, Frankie was questioned by Detective Joe West. Later, Julian discovered that she was responsible for putting John in the hospital. When Julian demanded Frankie to admit it, Magenta took over Frankie and tore the Central City Police Department relief in an attempt to drop it on Julian. Magenta fled as the Flash rescued Julian. After the Flash confronted her and offered help, Magenta refused and flipped a police car. As Barry rescued the officer and Magenta used the opportunity to escape once again.

Magenta confronted Alchemy, telling him that Frankie was still fighting for control. Alchemy then told Magenta that once she showed Frankie's foster father that Magenta was in control, Frankie would also.Magenta used her powers to bring a tanker to kill John, though it was thwarted by the Flash. After Jesse Quick came to the Flash's aid and kept the tanker from falling onto Central City Hospital, Magenta was confronted by the Flash.

- Magenta! I got a little help, so that I could help you. Killing your foster father and everyone else inside that hospital isn't gonna give you what you need.

- You have no idea what I need.- said Magenta.- It's not just John that I want to get rid of, I want them both gone.

- Barry, you gotta stop her now, that tanker is coming down.- said Harry.

- I know you are still in there, Frankie. Don't let John destroy the good that's still inside you.

- He said that I was weak, that I was pathetic. He said that I was a horrible person.

- He's just blaming you from all the bad things he's caused in his life. It's not your fault, this isn't because of you.

- I just wanted him to stop hurting me.

- This isn't the way. Your foster father never forgave himself for his mistakes, that's why he took them out on you. He couldn't face who he really is, he couldn't move forward .... but you can.- said Barry and finally, Frankie stopped her actions and returned the tanker.

- I'm so sorry! - said Frankie, crying and she went to hug Barry.

- It's okay. It's okay.

After this confrontation between Barry and Frankie, the two of them and Jesse returned to STAR Labs and there Frankie told her story of how she discovered her powers and received the news that would change her life forever, in a good way.

- So no one else got hurt? - asked Frankie, in STAR Labs.

- Luckily no. You don't have to worry about that.- said Caitlin smiling.