SuperHeroes

(This One Shot was requested by  Thatth0mas    ..... This One Shot will be inspired by the film, which I personally love called "the Amazing Spider-Man", however the main couple will not be Peter and Gwen, but Barry and Caitlin.)

I really hope you like this One Shot Thatth0mas :)

----

My childhood was not the easiest of all, as I was without my parents when I was very young. While I was playing hide and seek with my father, Henry, I stumble upon my father's study, which was ransacked by unknown perpetrators. However, as soon as my father picked up the papers that had fallen to the floor due to our game, he started to get very serious and in the next few seconds, the two of us and my mother were leaving our house, with only a few clothes and some papers that must have been very important for my father.

After we drove for a while, they dropped me off at my uncles' house. I was still too young to be able to understand what had just happened, but the truth is that from that night onwards I never heard from my parents again. From that night on, I was taken care of by my uncles, who treated me as if I were their son and today I am studying in Central City Colege.

But if you think my school life was easy, you can take the horse out of the rain, as I was treated as if I were not from this planet and was often bullied by a stereotypical jock known in the school as Flash. But one day, when I was defending a schoolmate who was being bullied by Flash, a person came to defend me. I mean it was not a defense, but she noticed what I did. That person was neither more nor less than Caitlin Snow!

I still remember the first time I saw her, sitting at a table in the schoolyard. She was simply the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and from that moment on I was surrendered to her beauty. And then after our first conversation, in class after I defended a colleague of ours, I was even more interested in her and in getting to know her better.

After another morning of classes, I went home to lunch and help my uncle fix the broken pipe down in the basement . And it was there, in our basement, that I found an old suitcase. When I asked my uncles who this suitcase was, they replied that it belonged to my father. Immediately I went to my room and started to search inside because I could still have some of my father's belongings. And I actually found some things, like several notes, a pair of glasses and a notebook that had notes about something called The Particle Accelerator. Seconds later I hear a knock on my bedroom door and as soon as I gave him permission to enter, my uncle revealed the name of my father's co-worker, Dr. Harrison Wells .

After my uncle left, I immediately searched the Internet for information about Henry's and Wells work, which lead me to the discovery of my parent's death due to a plane crash. Continuing my search on Wells, I was able to locate him at STAR Labs . However, as soon as I went to the place, I disguised myself as an intern to find Dr. Wells, but I was recognized by a young teenager who worked there, Caitlin.

- What are you doing here? - asked Caitlin.

- I work here ... I don't work here. I was going to say that I work here but it seems like you in fact work here, so you know that I don't in fact work here.

- Are you follow me?

- No, I am not following you. I didn't know you work ... I love science.

- You love ..

- I'm passionate ...

Caitlin also told me not to leave the group, because both she and I could have problems, but the truth is that my curiosity got the better of me and I had to explore the laboratory. After carefully moving away from the group, I entered a room that had a prototype of a machine called Particle Accelerator. At this moment, a wave of extreme curiosity made me start to tamper with the machine and that's when I took it with a few rays.