Part 26 :)

This part is long, just for you guys :)

Enjoy 

.................................

The music thumped loudly above us as we tried to watch the film.

“What happened between you two?” Ash asked as he took a handful of popcorn.  I was wondering what to tell him. If I told him Sam was dating Brook that would wreck tonight, If I didn’t I was keeping something from him.

“We just had an argument. It was a random thing. Nothing to worry about” I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his free arm around me. I could hear his thumping heart when I leant my head on his toned chest. I think I love my boyfriend.

I could feel his other hand on my leg, rubbing small circles into my thigh. A smile was creeping onto his lips. I placed my hand on top of his and we intertwined our fingers.

This is where I want to stay for the rest of my life. With Ash.

It was going to be weird tomorrow, returning to school as a couple. No one knew except Brook, I needed to speak to her.

“Ash…wanna go swimming?” He stared at me as though I was stupid.

“What?”

“It will be cool. I’m bored, I need something fun!” I could see the realisation in his eyes. He was going to say something perverted.

“I know something fun we can do” He smirked pushing me to ground and laying on top of me. I giggled under him as he brushed a hair away from my face.

“Ash…” I sighed; he started rubbing circles on my stomach.

“Come on Rhi…” My lips pressed to his automatically and my hands intertwined in his hair, pulling it slightly. He groaned as his tongue twisted with mine. I could feel his hands moving up my thigh, they stopped at my hips. My breath caught in my throat. They continued to travel up my body, briefly touching my breast then they found my neck.

He put one hand behind my head as he started to kiss down my neck.

“Is this better?” He asked between kisses.

“Hell yeah” I laughed shakily as he continued to travel down my neck. I felt a weird sensation then looked to notice a mark on my neck.

“Love bite. Mine now” He teased as I looked at the purple mark starting to form on my shoulder. This boy was crazy, but I loved him.

His hands started to travel to my top but I stopped him.

“Not right now Ash, I want to wait” Ash looked at me then smiled.

“I’ll wait until you’re ready. All I want is you, just you” With that we started kissing where we stopped.

 ***********************************************

Morning dawned and I woke with Ash wrapped around me. I laughed to myself as I heard him groan next to me.

“Get up Boy, make me breakfast” I teased as I pulled the duvet off him.  He yawned then opened his eyes looking at me. His brown eyes melted into mine.

I watched him when he stood up and walked towards him. He kissed me softly then looked at me.

“Good morning” Ash smiled holding me.

“It is now your awake” I laughed then dragged him towards the kitchen.

 ****************************************

As we entered the school gates all eyes were on us. I pulled black ray bans on as Ash stopped the car. I checked my make-up in the mirror then opened my door. My outfit was cute today, a white skirt, floral strappy top and an open denim shirt. I was wearing my heeled gladiator sandals, the bandage was gone.

Ash took my hand in his and we started to walk through the talking crowds. Ash was probably the most popular guy at the school, every girl wanted him. He was my boyfriend though now, sorry ladies he’s taken.

Jake stood near his locker shocked, I laughed then we walked towards him.

“Hey Jake. You’ve met Ash,” Jake hesitated then nodded his head. Jake and Ash had a fight last year. Boys are so annoying sometimes.

“Let’s start a fresh, seems as though you’re my girlfriends friend” Ash laughed then Jake shook hands with Ash smiling.

The whispering started again. Jake began to walk with us; I linked arms with Jake in a friendly way. He told some joke and I started laughing.

My life was perfect…except for one thing. My brother hated me.

………………………………..

Unknown P.O.V

I watched them laughing and joking. I hated her, she was a b*tch. She ruined my life.

I knew one way to get back at her. I would need assistance though.

I walked out of the classroom and stood against his locker.

“What do you want?” He asked coldly opening his locker.

“Look we hate each other but we both want something”

“What would that be?” He started pulling books out, ignoring me.

“Rhi” 

....................

OMG! HAHAHA :)

I love cliffies. I want to like read on now! 

I cannot emphasise enough how much i want you guys TO READ MY NEW STORY '1 week was all...' I would love feedback :)

Please vote, comment and fan. I spent like ages writing this chapter.

Butterfly224 <3 xx