36...I'm going to have to ruin it

This is short but I have a major headache so can't focus and feel horrible. I sent a message to all my fans explaining what is happening for the next 4 days. I will not be posting till Sunday, at the earliest , because i am going on holiday. Anyway this chapter is just a bit plain but i wanted to give you guys something before i went on holiday. 

Enjoy :)

.........................................................

The morning call of birds and sun blaring through the curtains woke me from my comfortable sleep. I felt a hot body lay next to me so turned over to see the beautiful face of Ash.

His hair was ruffled and lights snores were coming from him. Ash’s arm was wrapped around me protectively and one leg was draped over my legs.

My eyes stared at the ceiling keeping this moment perfect. I rolled to try and move out of Ash’s dead lock grip so I could go to the toilet but he held me tighter.

“Don’t ruin this moment” Ash mumbled into my back. His face snuggling into my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his thick hair as his hot breath warmed my back

My head was killing, blame Chase, Jake, Nate, Luke and Kyle. They decided to make some disgusting cocktails and play spin the bottle, but stripping. I said I would not strip so every time it landed on me I had to drink a cocktail. I think I was a state last night…

“Hey Ash, I know this is perfect and everything but I’m going to have to ruin it” Ash sighed, rolled over and looked at me.

“What?”

“If you don’t want me to wet the bed let go of me” He chuckled then took his arm off my waist and pulled his leg away. I jumped up and started heading for the door when I felt a strong arm grab my arm.

“I want a morning kiss” Ash whispered in my ear. I turned around to be greeted by his lips hitting mine. Fireworks shot in every direction as our tongues connected. I pulled away really needing the toilet and sprinted down the hallway.

The door was locked, damn it! I started smacking the door with my fist violently. No one answered. Then I resorted to kicking it.

“What?!” Chase called from inside the bathroom. How did I know it would be Chase? Probably shaving his gorilla armpits, because he shaves. Well I don’t know whether he does or doesn’t. Rhi focus on what you came to the toilet for.

“Hurry up!” I shouted through the toilet. I heard no signs of Chase hurrying to leave the toilet so started banging on it again.

“One minute” Chase spoke from the opposite side. I waited impatiently tapping my foot. I heard footsteps behind me so turned around to find the culprit.

Kyle was walking down the corridor rubbing his eyes. Wearing just boxers.

“Hey Rhi” He said to me casually then realise he wasn’t wearing any pants. He apologised then ran back to his room.

Okay, random.

“Finished” Chase said as he exited the bathroom. I shoved him out of the way and fell into the bathroom needing the toilet badly.

.......................................................

Please vote, comment and become a fan :)

God this headache is killing me...

See you when i get back

Butterfly 224 <3 xx