34...All creeped out

This is like short but don't kill me. I've had a bit of a busy day today...

Anyway over 300 votes. I am literally jumping up and down!

So, enjoy :)

......................................

I could feel the tension between us as his arms wrapped around my waist, his face came closer to mine and his body pressed against me.

His face moved closer to mine as my eyes closed naturally. My legs slid around his waist and his hands moved to ass pushing me against the wall.

Ash’s lips smashed against me his tongue dancing with mine. The lips…the lips they were so soft.

I opened my eyes so I could get a look at his gorgeous face. It wasn’t Ash I was kissing, it was…Kyle.

Then he looked at me.

“Rhi” I was shocked, wanted to gag at what I had just done.

“Rhi!” This time more urgent. I ignored him, I hate him

“RHI!” I was pulled out of the images I was seeing and into a car. I woke with a start and my back hit something hard.

My mind was confused as to what I was doing here. Then I saw the kidnappers. Six guys sat in a car holding me hostage. I looked around for any type of weapon, then my mind realised what was happening. ‘Say aah’ was blaring out of the speakers and some of the guys were singing along

“Rhi?” Ash looked confused from the driver’s side. That dream was horrible, I wanted to kiss Ash and forget about him. Kyle sat in the back smirking, as though he knew about the dream.

“You okay? You seemed to be having a nightmare, all creeped out” I grabbed hold of his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

“It’s over now. It was just a nightmare” Ash kissed my hand then started to driver after stopping at a red light.

You sure it was a nightmare. You were more or less moaning my name…Kyle x

He was messing with my head, trying to make me paranoid. It was a joke, Kyle was joking around. Just a friendly joke.

“Where we headed, Ash?” My eyes were blurry from sleeping and I could barely keep them open. Maybe I could sleep for a couple more minutes…

A lake started to appear in the distance, I watched as it became bigger. It was beautiful, maybe I could sleep later.

As Ash drove a chunk of green trees appeared, the sun created a beautiful forest. Then a log cabin began to emerge from the green trees, it was…amazing.

“That is where we are heading” My smile turned huge and I couldn’t help but squeal. 

...................................................

Oh.. I love that 'nightmare' bet ya guys were worried at the beginning then like phewww.

Anyway please, please, please vote comment and become a fan :)

I would love more comments, they really make me smile.

Carry on supporting ' 1 week was all...' :D

Butterfly224 <3 xx