My brothers... part 2

So.. sorry it took me long to upload. I hope you like this! :)

"Come on, you like my brother?" Brook scrutinised my every move, I sipped my caramel macchiato, hugging it close, while looking out the window ignoring her.

"Rhi!" My name is Rhiannon but for short people call me Rhi (Pronounced ree).

I turned and looked at her. She was pleading me to answer with her eyes.

"Yes. Ok?" I sighed, pulling out my phone and texting my brother Sam

Will be back later than expected. Brooks being annoying! Rhi x

"No, it's not okay. You can have any guy you want in the school and you pick my brother. Out of...120 guys in our grade, you pick my brother, who is one year older than you. He is such a player. He has a different girl every 4 days."

She warned me while Sam texted me back

Want me to pick you up? As Brook is 'being annoying' Haha.

I had a feeling Sam would have to pick me up. Brook was going to be angry for a while. Unfortunately for me we had come in Brooks's car.

I texted him slyly while she lectured me on Ash, and how he messed girls around

Say couple of mins. Outside, near the main entrance. x

"...So really you should stop liking him. Forget about him. Once you get involved with him, he'll dump you in the dirt" Brook looked up to see me not listening to her.

"Brook you are such a good friend. Thanks for your advice and supporting me. I thought you would be really excited that I actually like someone for once, but you don't. See ya Brook"

I grabbed my bag and drink, ran through the shopping mall with tears running down my cheeks and saw Sam parked outside.

I ran to his black Mercedes and swung the door open. Oh for god sakes, Ash was there...

"Whoa, what's with the hurry?!" Ash chuckled while I ran to the other side.

"Did you really have to bring the dog?" I asked while jumping in the back.

"Ouch that hurts" Ash exclaimed. I wiped the tears from my eyes but unfortunately Sam had already noticed.

"Everything okay?" I gave him the 'shut up' look.

He turned around and started the car up. My phone buzzed and I looked to see who it was.

Look sorry about that. Guess I'm just shocked, I mean it's weird. Need a ride? Brook x.

I replied to her straight away.

Its okay. Already got a ride with Sam. Unfortunately your dog of a brother is here. Talk about awkward Rhi x.

Ash turned and smiled at me.

"Okay, what do you want?" I sighed, turning towards the window.

"Get anything nice shopping?" Ash smirked.

I turned and gave him evils then looked out of the window.

"Hey, I was trying to be nice" Ash laughed.

I could hear Sam laughing along with him. Stupid brother.

"What you doing tonight?" I asked Sam.

"Party...at our house" he literally shouted.

Him and Ash whooped and high fived.

I laughed, okay they were stupid but I cared for them.

"Cool. I get to hang out with boys that aren't you two idiots" I smiled innocently.

Unfortunately Sam didn't smile back.

"You know the rules Rhi..." He started, I cut in before he could finish.

"Yes, I do. Please don't lecture me" I rolled my eyes at him and realised we were home.

Ash got out of his side and came to open my door.

"Ladies first" He gestured for me to get out of the car.

"Well, I think you should go first then" I swung my legs out of the car and left Ash to pick up my bags.

I could hear him running behind me.

"Hey, I am a man!" He retorted

"Wait, I'm more of a man than you will ever be. That's saying something" I smiled while making a dash for the stairs, Ash ran after me and tried to grab me.

He tackled me to the floor and began tickling me.

"Apologise" He carried on tickling me but I just shook my head.

"Okay then" He swung me over his shoulder so I was dangling upside down.

"Hey, Put me down" I demanded while hitting him in the back.

"Apologise!" Ash commanded. I looked to see Sam in fits, laughing at us.

"Sam... tell him to put me down!" I whined, hoping he would come and help me.

"Sorry sis, you're on your own" He smirked walking away.

I finally apologised to Ash but made him carry my bags upstairs.

He walked into my room, looked at my picture wall then turned to look at me.

In his hand was a picture of me, Brook, Sam and Ash when we were 5/6. Ash was holding hands with me and we were laughing.

Brook and Sam were getting married, Ash was the best man, and I was the bridesmaid.

"I remember this, We look so young" He looked at me then lay on my bed.

"Well, that was 11 years ago" Ash turned to look at me and pulled me close.

"I'm going to miss you when I go to college. You were always like a younger sister to me"

"Yes. You're like an older brother"

If only what I said was true.

He felt like more than a best friend.

I loved him more than a best friend.

I felt the tears spill from my eyes as I lay in his tight hold.

If only he loved me back...

***********************************************

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

StormyWinter<3 xx</EM></P>