Part 46...Apart from your snoring...

Alright so guys i apologize for being a real lazy ass and not uploading for 8 days..I think. This chapter is kinda boring but you get to see Ashs and Rhis relationship.

Anyway hope you like this! BTW OVER 700 VOTES ON THS STORY...OHHHH *JAW DROPS*

I hope for maybe over 1000 votes when this story ends..Its a high goal..i hope to achieve it though.

Anyway Enjoy :)

...................................................................

Nothing felt different as the hot sun touched my body causing it to heat up. I turn to see that the hot body that lay next to me last night is gone. The covers messed up and his clothes have been moved.

I looked under the covers to get some sort of evidence that last night did happen and funnily enough I do, I’m naked.

Realisation hits me that I lost it last night with Ash. We took the next step in our relationship and became closer. Last night things became serious.

Of course it hurt last night but Ash was comforting me by kissing me and whispering sweet things in my ear the whole time. Afterwards I lay in Ash’s arms sweat covering our bodies as no one spoke. We lay in a peaceful silence.

My body begins to ache and a dull throb runs through my bones as I pull back the covers and search for my clothes. Luckily I find a top of Ash’s and throw it over head then find my panties and pull them on. His smell makes me smile as it falls just above my knees.

I hear the guys talking as I walk towards the lounge and ignore the fact that I’m only wearing a long top. They continue their conversation as I enter the room but Ash’s eyes look at me. He smiles and motions for me to sit next to him. Ash’s arms wrap around me and hold me tightly as we sit on the sofa listening into the conversation the guys are having.

“How was your night’s sleep?” Ash asks randomly. He looks at me knowingly as I pick up a cup of coffee and sip it slowly.

“It was good thanks, apart from you snoring. You?” I joke about the fact Ash snores. Ash actually breathes really quietly in his sleep, I sometimes think he’s dead when I wake up and don’t hear him breathing. Then I look at the beautiful chest of his and see it moving up and down.

“I had a good night’s sleep as well. You feeling okay today?” Ash looks at me with concern as I wince when a spark of pain shoots through my body. My body must be hitting me with the effects of last night right now. I stand up and walk towards my bag to pull some painkillers out. I feel Ash’s hot breath on my neck as I stand at the tap and pour water into a glass. His arms wrap around my waist as I put the tablets in my mouth and swallow the quickly.

As I turn around to face Ash I notice the guys leaving. Where are they going?

“Ash we’ll leave in an hour be ready” Chase calls as he shuts the door behind him. Ash picks me up bridal style and carries me towards the bed. I giggle as he shuts the curtains and looks at me affectionately. I wince as he touches my thigh causing the aching to intensify.

“Painful?” Ash asks looking at me worried. I nod and look into his eyes trying to smile.

“I can fix that” He pulls the Ash smirk then bends down to give me a long, deep kiss.

“Can I drive?” I ask as the guys load suitcases into the boot. They look at me, laugh then get back to putting things in the car. Ash strolls out of the hotel pulling on his sunglasses and walks towards me. He smirks as he notices the frown on my face.

“What is wrong with you grumpy?”  Ash takes my hand in his and starts to lead me towards the car. I stop walking and look at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Can I drive for a bit?” I pull my famous puppy dog eyes that always win over my parents and brother. I’ve never pulled them on Ash and wonder whether they will work.

“You think I am going to let you lose in the driver’s seat, in my car?” Ash smirks while I think about what he said. I probably will crash it anyway.

“No, but me calls shot gun!” I shout dashing to the front seat and pulling the door open. Only to see Chase sat there. I groan and look at Ash hopefully.

“Chase let my woman sit in the front seat. We don’t want her to be upset Chase” Ash laughs and I nod along with what he says. Chase groans and removes himself from the front seat; I jump in and smile excitedly.

“Where to?” I ask Ash who is starting the engine. His face a look of pure concentration as he exits the car park and pulls on his seatbelt.

“Breakfast anyone?” Ash asks turning the radio on. I laugh and hear the guys groan in response. The sun is beating down on my head as we turn into a Starbucks and the guys exit the car swiftly.

“You look beautiful today. Did I tell you that yet?” Ash smiles standing outside the car for me and holding his hand out for me to take. I blush at the compliment he makes and look down at my outfit. White skirt, pink strappy top, gladiator sandals and a denim shirt thrown over it.

“No you didn’t. Thanks” I look into his brown eyes and realise that I want to be with Ash forever. The tensions between us increases as he moves his hand and wipes a stray hair from my forehead. I push my bangs out of the way to get a good look at him.

“Don’t thank me, it’s part of being a boyfriend” Ash pulls me towards the Starbucks and the smell of coffee hits me as we walk towards a table the guys are at.

“What is?” We sit opposite each other and I pick up a menu skimming it.

“Giving you girlfriend compliments every day!” Ash sighs showing that it is hard work having a girlfriend. I frown at him but he just smiles and carries on looking at the menu.

I love my boyfriend.

When will I say that to him though?

........................................................................

Okay so please please please vote :)

Comment :)

Become a fan :)

Also check out my story 'Privacy doesn't exist (previously love sucks)'

Things are starting in it so check it out!

I think thats it...BTW i'm hoping to upload all 3 stories today.

This is one upload ...2 more to go

Butterfly224 <3 xx