Part 30! OMG!

Sorry it's short but I will post more tomorrow and this was written on my phone!

Hope you like

Enjoy :)

.................................................................

Road trip! :) Rhi xx

I clicked send hoping that the contacts I had sent it would receive it. It was official a road trip was on, ash was planning what we would do.

There was this new nerdy side that had come out in him, I thought it was hot.

A week had gone by since me' and Sam made up, things were going well. My phone buzzed meaning someone had replied to the text.

Yeahh yeah, sounds good! I'll be there, Kyle :)

Footsteps and the sound of swapping saliva echoed outside my room. I told them to at least wait until I was out.

I plugged my iPod into my speakers hoping the music would drown out the disgusting noises.

Practice is over, should be home soon. I miss you , Ash xx

A feel of happiness ran through me' as I pulled open my laptop and started looking at the websites Ash had saved for me' to look at.

The screen blinked to life to reveal the first website. Pictures of las Vegas covered the screen, I wanted to go Las Vegas. Bright lights, dancing and fun. Count me' in!

One thing caught my eye as I scrolled down the screen. A note from someone called Ash Wells.

Should I take my girlfriend here for Christmas? Best Christmas present?

"Rhi, I'm back. You may embrace me now!" I heard Ash yell from downstairs.

I slammed the laptop shut and checked my reflection before going to meet my very hot boyfriend.

...............

Vote?

Comment?

Become a fan?

Read, read, read '1 week was all...' please!

Butterfly224