Part 11 :D

Next part :) Cliffhanger but hopefully posting next part tonight! 

...........................................................

Me and Ash sat on a two person deck chair, Ash sat on it, I lay my legs across his lap. The air was still warm but I was wearing Ash’s jumper to stop myself freezing to death later on. We had been sat like his for a least 15 minutes, I was going to break the silence.

“So…you okay?” It felt awkward speaking. It’s not like I can say “Ash we nearly kissed. Yay!”

“Yes. How’s the ankle?” He asked, looking at the bandage.

“It’s okay. Hurts a bit…I’m sure it will get better soon though” I smiled at Ash, he returned the smile then we carried on watching the calm waves of the sea.

“About at your house…I mean I don’t know what happened but I think that…” Ash was interrupted by Chase walking over to us. Damn! He was just going to say it to me. Stupid Chase.

“Hey guys. What you doing?” Chase sat down on the sand, in front of the deck chair.

“Nothing” I replied. Secretly I was thinking “nothing now you’re here” in my head. Ash stood up, placing my feet on the empty space of the deck chair.

“I’m going to get a drink. Anyone want anything?”

“A coke for me please” I smiled, Ash strolled away.  I moved my feet so Chase could sit down, I sat and watched the sea. I could feel Chase’s eyes on me.

“It was funny what you did to Aaron Hutt a couple of days ago”

“Hmm” I muttered as a reply.

“You’re funny when you’re mad. What have I done?” Chase asked, moving closer to me.

“Leave it. It’s nothing” I managed to grip hold of the chair and stand up. Before I knew it I was limping away from Chase. He was going to do something…I just didn’t know what. It was going to be something I regret though.

“Where you going?” Chase said, walking behind me. Leave me alone Chase.

My ankle started to seize up, before I knew what was happening I was falling to the floor. I had lost my balance, I was going to die. Ok that’s probably a bit dramatic but I was scared. It happened in slow motion.

I felt warm, strong arms wrap around my waist, pull me up and settle me on my feet. I looked up hoping to see Ash but no…him.

Chase pulled me close and looked into my eyes. Don’t do what I think you’re going to do Chase. His lips smashed into mine, his arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to pull away but he just held me. There was no chemical spark…no fireworks.

Finally Chase let go of me and smiled down at me. I started to walk off, giving him a dirty look. Unfortunately Chase is strong so grabbed hold of my arm and turned me towards him.

"That kiss was real...I have feelings for you" He said as he held my arm.

"Oh. My. God" At that moment I turned and limped. Limped away from him. Limped away from this nightmare. 

............................

Hope you enjoyed :)

Please vote and comment 

Get some exercise and press that vote button at the top :)