Part 45...

So I'm finally back! :) After not posting for FIVE DAYS! You guys must hate me...literally.

Anyway the end is quite …different to when they usually kiss.

So it does not go into detail but if you don’t like people kissing and being intimate then DON’T read it J

Just like to say…16 votes for the last part! Woop…hopefully you will carry on with that amount of votes throughout the story!

Anyway Enjoy this peoples! :D

………………………………………………….

Ash’s knee touched mine as we sat across from each other in the restaurant. I looked at him and noticed a smirk on his face. Two can play at this game.

I placed my hand on his knee and started to stroke it gently then moved further up his knee towards his thigh. I read the menu as if nothing was going on and sipped my drink normally.

“What are you doing?” He whispered but stopped when a waitress walked towards us. Ash ordered a steak and I ordered a salad…like always. I did order a plate of chips though as well. Being a dancer and a cheerleader I have to watch my figure.

“I am doing nothing wrong” I answered innocently as I continued to stroke his thigh with my hand. He placed his hand on top of mine and our fingers intertwined under the table.

“What was your favourite thing today?” Ash asked changing the subject. I thought about the incredible day we had enjoyed today. We went shopping, went to the park (again) and looked at some of the sights.

“I must say the shopping did entertain me. Watching you trying to choose a top that looked better on you, you’re so fussy Ash” I laughed looking at the new shirt Ash had bought today. Ash spent half an hour deciding which top looked better then decided to just buy both of them.

“Yeah well I like to look good for my girlfriend” Ash blushed and looked around embarrassed.

“I think you look good in anything you wear” I complemented him noticing the spark in his eye and hearing the cogs that turned in his head. Oh there’s a perverted comment coming my way right now.

“What about…nothing?” Ash whispered quietly. I giggled then looked at him. Ash still had a hint of player in him.

“Never seen that” I whispered back holding back another giggle.

“You will soon” Ash whispered then winked at me. I tried to hold back a giggle but burst out laughing at how big his ego was. I apologised to the people around me for my sudden outburst then turned back to him.

“You need to tame that ego boy. It’s huge!” I said as our food was placed in front of us. I picked up my knife and fork watching Ash as he began to cut up his steak.

“What’s huge Rhi?” Ash asked not looking at me but I could see the smirk on his face. I wasn’t going to answer this. It was some rude question he was asking.

“I’m not even going to answer that. You’re so full of yourself!” I replied biting into a piece of lettuce. He ate a chip and carried on looking at me.

“Answer the question Rhi” He pushed. I shook my head and carried on eating various pieces of salad, I didn’t even care what they were.

“No” I smiled and ignored Ash giving me death glares from across the table.

After we finished sipping our coffees Ash paid the bill and we made our way back to the hotel. We walked back hand in hand laughing at anything.

The sky was dark with stars that shone like diamonds placed in it. I looked at the sky as we stood waiting for the lights to turn to red. Ash laughed next to me as he had to drag me towards the hotel, me fascinated in the stars. I swear I’m drunk…I haven’t drunk any alcohol today though.

My heels clacked on the floor as we walked towards the lift. I felt a sudden lust for Ash as we stood facing each other in the lift. Luckily no one was tending the lift tonight. Ash wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close to him. God Ash…Don’t do that!

I turned to stare into his brown eyes a sudden heat creating between us. I looked at him the tension between us was unbearable. I couldn’t wait any longer and my lips touched his. Ash seemed shocked at first but soon got into it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and realised we were making out in a lift. It felt weird.

The lift came to a halt and Ash pulled away from me making sure no one was outside the lift then carried me back to the room. My lips hitting his as soon as we made it to the room door. He fumbled with the key and we stood there for five minutes kissing until I stopped.

“Ash open the god damn door” I mumbled into his lips. He was still holding me in his arms, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

“I would but I can’t Rhi” Ash groaned loudly. I took my arms away from him and removed my legs. He looked at me confused when I snatched the key off him and shoved it into the door.

“That ruined the romantic evening we had planned” I complained shoving the door open and walking over the curtains to close them.

“It didn’t” Ash spoke grabbing me from behind and throwing me on the bed gently. I landed with a thump but giggled as Ash grinned wickedly.

“Shut the curtains Ash” I demanded sitting up. He walked over to the curtains and closed them then walked back over to me. I watched him crawl onto the bed then climb on top of me carefully. Just before his lips touched mine I spoke…I needed to.

“Is the door locked?” Ash looked in the direction of the door then turned back to me.

“Yes it is. Anything else?” I thought for a moment then looked at him again.

“Have you got protection?” Ash nodded automatically, that’s good, and another thought came into my head.

“Is there…” I was cut off by Ash’s lips on mine. His hands stroking my arms gently biting my lips for entrance. I smiled against his lips and allowed his tongue to twist with mine.

I moaned as his hands moved lower down my body moving towards my legs. He touched my thigh gently then started to move higher teasing me. He stopped at my hips then moved back to the bottom of my dress.

I felt him tugging my dress higher and allowed him to pull my dress off leaving me in my black bra and panties. If I was having my clothes off same to him.

I pulled his shirt off and threw it onto the floor carelessly. His pants hit the floor leaving him in his boxers. Even though I’d seen Ash’s abs before they still made me lust him more as I traced them with my finger.

Slowly his fingers moved to my bra his hot breath tickling my neck. Before he stared to pull it off he looked me straight in the eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Ash asked holding my face and staring into my eyes intently. A tear left my eye as I realised how things were going to change after this.

“Positive. I want to do this with you Ash” I nodded smiling. With that he started to pull my bra off…soon we were both bare staring into each other’s eyes…

…………………………………..

That’s where I left it..

I didn’t want to write a ‘scene’.

If you want to write one feel free to.

Just send it to me via private message.

Or write it and dedicate it to me  :D

So, hope you guys liked it…

Anyway Vote!

Comment!

Become a fan!

Butterfly224 <3 xx