Part 53...Christmas

Alright so enjoy :)

......................................

The house lights went down and I clung onto Jakes hand. This was the last dance I was going to perform tonight and I was going to go out with a bang. The song that Jake had chosen was one that I didn’t really know but I still loved it.

Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up to his shoulders. He lay me in the exact same position Ash had put me in this morning on his shoulder. The curtain lifted up and the music started immediately.

I was thrown from Jakes shoulder and he held his arms out to catch me then spun me around in his arms. Jakes arms threw me away from him and I started dancing around the stage ignoring the staring faces. I felt arms wrap around me and throw me into the air. I tried to not squeal as I felt only air underneath me but before I knew it I was safe back on the floor. We started to move in sync and Jake held onto me strongly when he lifted me off the floor.

It didn’t feel as good as this morning; I wasn’t feeling the tingles I got when Ash’s hands came into contact with my skin. The song started to near the end and I was feeling tired as I did my last leap in the air. The crowd started clapping and standing up, I felt a tear come to my eye as I saw the boys stood at the back whooping. Someone wolf whistled, I know it was Ash.

Jake put his arm around my waist and we did a half hug. The crowd was still clapping as we bowed and exited the stage. Jake picked me up and whirled me around while I giggled and held onto him tightly.

“We did it!” I screamed running my fingers through my hair. Jake just laughed along with me and reached down to tie his shoelaces that had come undone while we danced.

“You looked totally hot out there” Ash whispered in my hair wrapping my arms around my waist and pulling me close to him. I giggled and turned around to face him.

“Hot?” I asked smiling into his chest. He growled in the back of his throat and wrapped his arms tighter around me. Sam and Brook just laughed beside us at some joke Jake had just said. Ash ran a hand through my hair and looked me in the eyes, hunger showing.

“I want you so badly” He whispered huskily looking at the outfit I was wearing. I could tell he wanted to rip it right off me.

“Let’s get out of here then” I smiled taking his hand in mine and walking towards the exit. We murmured some goodbyes to everyone and before I knew it me and Ash were taking part in a making out session in his car.

“It’s Christmas Christmas gotta get down on Christmas! Everybody’s looking forward to the presents, presents. Christmas Christmas gotta get down on Christmas! Everybody’s looking forward to the presenttttsss….” I sang my Christmas version of the Friday song running the down the stairs but was soon stopped by Ash who slapped his hand around my mouth and threw me over his shoulder.

“Please do not ruin Christmas day with that god awful song!” Ash grumbled planting me on the sofa and walking over to the tree. Brook and Sam walked in carrying coffees and I sat up looking at the presents that surrounded the area of green.

“But I love that song!” I smiled motioning for Brook to sit next to me. She let go of Sam’s hand and walked over to me then took her place on the sofa. Ash took a red present and handed it to me while Sam handed Brook some things.

It was a small square shape but felt heavy. I peeled the wrapping paper off it carefully still smiling at Ash. He looked nervous but still smiled at me. Then a red velvet box came into view, I stared at it in awe then opened it gently.  Inside lay a silver necklace with a heart shaped locket, I touched it with my fingertip and felt scared to open it. Ash opened the locket and inside laid a photo of me and Ash kissing at the award ceremony last week. It had been the sport ceremony when Ash had been awarded player of the year, it kind of suited him to be honest. He is the best player on the football team but a few months back was the biggest player in the school. I laughed at the fact he was wearing a tuxedo and me a floor length red dress.  I had forced him to wear a red tie to go with my red dress and he had bought me a corsage.

“It’s beautiful” I smiled through the tear that was now falling down my cheek. Ash laughed as I threw myself into his arms and planted a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back hungrily but I soon pulled apart realising siblings were in the room. I sipped my coffee then ran under the tree to get Ash his present.

“I told you to not get me anything” He grumbled lying down on the sofa stretching. I picked up the thick wrapped present and hauled it over to Ash.

“I didn’t spend much, promise!” I smiled. Ash hated me spending money on him and always frowned at me when I spend something on him. He said that it was my role in the relationship to get spoiled, so old school. Ash just laughed at the puppy dog eyes I was pulling and took the present from me then pulled me to sit next to him. He wrapped one arm around me and I buried my face deep in his chest as he pulled off the ribbon and started to unwrap the box. I wanted to take it out of his hands and rip all the paper off he was taking that long.

Finally he uncovered the black book that lay in the paper. He looked at it strangely then read the title. ‘Just me and you’ I had spent hours on this scrap book for Ash.  He pulled back the crisp card cover and looked at the first page. It was covered with pictures of me and Ash when we were younger. Then it moved to our younger teenage years. Soon he was looking at photos of the road trip laughing until it moved to the last page that was blank. His face showed confusion as he stared at the plain white paper.

“It’s for us to fill in with graduation photos. One half my graduation, the other half your graduation” I blushed while Ash flicked back through the photos.

“This is amazing Rhi, thanks” Ash planted a kiss on my cheek and soon we were all watching one of the rubbish Christmas films on telly. It felt real though, it felt good. 

.........................

Over 970 votes!

So alot has been uploaded this week... I've done at least 3 more interview... and i have also posted another poem.

Also i'm writing little messages to people who mean something to me.... so you might find yourself on them.

Anyway please vote and i love to hear your comments *raises eyebrows* HINT HINT :D

xJustthebeginningx <3 xx