Part 14 :D

Not that much Ash in this part...sorry :)

Enjoy :)

.................................................................................................................................

My crutches landed on the floor with a thump as I threw them down the stairs. I was sick of using them! Sam stood behind me, watching my tantrum I was having.

It had been two weeks now. Two weeks since me and Ash nearly kissed. Two weeks of me and Ash not speaking.

I hopped down the stairs one at a time, singing Rihanna ‘What’s my name?’ That song had been stuck in my head all week. Sam watched me curiously as I swung my legs over the banister and landed on my good foot.

I was in a good mood today, nobody could ruin it…not even Ash. Brook told me about him every so often and I noticed him at school. He sat at our table, talked to girls and flirted. The old Ash was back.

Ash changed when I hurt my ankle, now he was back to the player. He wasn’t in a serious relationship; apparently he was having a ‘fling’ with a cheerleader out of the school squad.

Brook had taken over being head cheerleader until my ankle got better; I helped make up the dance routines and gave criticism.

Christmas is drawing closer every day, it was in 2 weeks. The cheerleading squad are meant to perform in the assembly; I need to be better for that. Luckily I never needed a cast just had to wear my splint. Now I have a bandage on that goes up to my knee. It’s a bit more flexible.

I could hear Sam picking my crutches up and placing them against the wall. I laughed quietly to myself while I made a coffee.

“Do you respect anything you own?” Sam shouted as he entered the kitchen. Yesterday my hairdryer broke; I threw it against the wall.

“No” I replied angrily. The past two weeks had been hard. Ash avoided coming over here, usually Sam went to his house. I was now on speaking terms with Chase, after Sam and apparently Ash ‘had a word with him’, he apologised.

I limped back to my room, deciding what to wear in my head. I threw my pyjamas on the floor, chose my outfit and started to pull it on.

I was wearing a floral skirt, a pink vest, a white cardigan and a white converse on my good foot. Usually I couldn’t wear shoes on the foot with a bandage on. I am going to have to use my crutches today!

“Rhi hurry up! We’re going to be late!” Sam shouted up the stairs. I grabbed my bag and started hobbling towards the door. My phone buzzed and I realised I had left it in my room. I picked it up and laughed when I saw the text.

Brook: Ash just fell down the stairs :D That is the start of your revenge towards him!

I could just imagine Ash falling down the stairs. I started to laugh like a mad woman walking down the stairs. Sam looked at me as though I was on drugs.

Sam handed me my crutches, I looked at them with disgust then placed my arms in them and started to limp out of the house.

“Those crutches make you look so graceful” Sam laughed as he unlocked his car. I insulted him then slammed the car door behind me.

****************************************

Brook ran up to me when the car pulled up. She swung open the door and helped me climb out. Brook had been so caring about me. Sometimes to caring.

“I was videoing Ash singing walking down the corridor in our house…guess what happened next? He fell down the stairs. I videoed it!” Brook squealed, carrying my bag while I made my way down the corridor. Everyone usually moved out of the way of me so I didn’t trip over them with my crutches.

Brook opened up my locker and placed my bag in then got my books out for lessons. Luckily she was in all my lessons so she could carry them for me while I hobbled around on my crutches.

We entered first period as registration was cancelled this morning. The teacher pointed to a desk at the back for me, I had more space to stretch my ankle out. Brook sat next to me and started chatting about 90210 last night.

Half way through the lesson the head teacher stepped into the classroom.

“Can  I see Brook please?” His face was stern. I turned to Brook with a look of shock and panic. She gathered her things then exited the classroom, the head teacher straight behind her.

I was now worrying who would carry my books. Brook was the only really close friend in this class.

“Seems as though we have lost a book carrier we need a new one for the unfortunate Rhi. Any volunteers?” Mr Zelski muttered. Lots of boys put their hands up, Ash laughed in the background.

 “Ash thanks for volunteering, I will take you off timetable for the day . There are only 5 minutes left of the lesson, you better go to your next lesson Rhi” He told me while Ash dragged himself from his chair. I do higher level maths with the grade above me, I’m smart. That’s why Ash is in my class.

Ash picked up my books with one hand then started to walk out of the room. I could no longer avoid Ash. I was going to be stuck with him for the rest of the day. 

......................................................................................................

Hope you like!

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY :)

Thanks Butterfly224 <3