My brothers best... part 4

Part 4. Hope you like :) Please, please, please, please, please, please comment! Sorry it's short but I left you a cliffhanger...Well sort of cliffhanger. Muhahahahaha!

............................................................................................................................

3 days. Millions of upsetting, romantic films. 4 nights of crying myself to sleep and the comfort of my two best friends Ben & Jerry every day.

I decided it was time to get over Ash. This certain day Sam stormed into my room. My curtains were closed, my duvets were wrapped around me and I was eating a rather large tub of Ben & Jerry's.

I had not left the house nor had contact with the outside world. The only reasons I left my room were: for a wee, for a shower, to grab a new tub of Ben and Jerry's and eat food.

Today was Tuesday. Sam had told the school I was sick and Brook had come to visit me every day. As for Ash he had attempted to talk to me and enter my room. Sam told Ash my illness was contagious and whenever Ash phoned me I would pretend to be sick and hang-up.

I attempted to leave the house every day but I would break down while applying my make-up and Sam would carry me crying back to bed. My make-up would end up all over my face and Sam would cradle me in his arms as if I was 5 years old again.

Of course Sam had not realised it was Ash, he thought it was some other guy at school. He didn't know who as I refused to speak to him.

"You have been crying all week, come on. You need to get out" Sam walked over to me and sat on the side of my bed while I turned the pathetic, sad film off. I stared into his brown eyes and saw concern.

"Where to?" I pulled my duvet tightly around me and looked at the clock. 15:00 everyone would be out of school by now.

"I don't know, it's a nice day. We could to the beach! We haven't been for ages" Sam smiled hoping I would go to the beach with him.

"We went last Thursday, that's not ages" I laughed while Sam's face showed sadness. I couldn't go to the beach!

"Please, Please Rhi. I hate seeing you sad, I wish there is something I can do for you. You don't think I hear you crying every night. All you eat is ice cream at the moment, broken heart food. Now, I'm not someone to have a heart to heart with you, Brook is the person. She knows something I don't know. Please just tell me what it is or who it is. Let your walls down" I looked at my brother, how could I keep something like this from him? I wanted to tell him but it would ruin a friendship he had for years.

"Sam I can't tell you. I don't want to hurt you by telling you" Sam let go of my hand and started to walk out of the room.

"Get your trunks on, were going to the beach" I shouted reluctantly. He smiled then shut my door.

I can't believe I agreed to go to the beach.

I'll go to the beach

...I just won't be wearing a bikini.

..................................................................................

Hope you liked! I really didn't want tosay this but I would like votes. If you want me to upload soon I would like 5 votes :) If I don't get that many I'll upload anyway cause I'm kind! Just think that I am a taking time out of my life to write for you guys. Are you going to vote?

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?