Brothers best... part 3

• Dedicated to Anyone who has ever had their heart broken

Alright hope you enjoy this. The end is sad, but don't hate me! I have noticed people are reading this story but I am not recieving any votes or comments:(Please if you like this story TELL ME! I love to hear if people like it or not. Just give me a random comment cause I'm a random person ;) Anyway here is the story :)

I stared at myself in the mirror; boys were going to go mad tonight. I was wearing a black and pink Ruffle Lace Baby doll Dress my dad had bought for me in Topshop when he went to England. It fit perfectly in all the right places and stopped in the middle of my thighs. I pulled on my SPARKLE Ruched Strap Zip Back Sandals and adjusted my rhinestone headband in my black, long, curly hair. My makeup was just right; I had gone for the smoky effect. Black eye shadow, black eyeliner and black eyelashes. I finished applying my red lipstick when there was a loud bang on my door. Ash was stood outside of it, smirking, holding his hand out to me.

"What do you want?" I demanded. His eyes ventured all over my body, I adjusted my dress feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Nice to see you too" He smiled sarcastically. I looked at his outfit. Ash was wearing a white 'Belmont shore' top from Hollister, blue ripped Hollister jeans and black army boots. I couldn't stop myself from blushing, he looked amazing.

"You look nice" Ash smiled while rolling his shirt sleeves up to his elbows.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I commented grabbing my bag and closing my door behind us.

"You ready?" Ash asked, taking my hand, I nodded and he lead me towards the stairs. I could hear the loud beat of the music downstairs and started to feel nervous. I never felt this way before. Usually I strutted into a party and everyone stopped. I felt nervous because I was with Ash. We seemed close, too close to be just friends.

As we made our way down the stairs heads turned towards me and Ash. Boys winked and wolf whistled at me while girls smiled and flicked their hair at Ash.

Let me be honest, me, Brook, Ash and Sam were envied at school. Unfortunately for me Ash was a player so; he would never have a long term relationship with a girl. I gripped on to Ash's hand in fear; I had never felt this way before. He looked at with concern in his eyes.

"You okay?"

"Fine. Just feeling a bit unwell, I'll be fine though" I smiled, pretending everything was alright when it wasn't. People were dancing around, drinking and having in depth conversations. 'Crushcrushcrush' came on by Paramore.

"We have to dance, come on" I dragged Ash towards the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Brook saw us and ran over. Soon, Sam found us and all four of us were dancing together. Sam and Ash talked about football while me and Brook danced awkwardly.

"Rhi I'm so..." Brook started.

"Brook leave it, its fine. Friends?" I asked. She grabbed me in a tight hug and we giggled about how good looking some of the guys were.

"Loving the outfit, by the way" Brook complemented me while I said the same. We walked towards the kitchen, grabbed drinks and made our way outside.

A few people were sat on chairs outside, me and brook found a secluded area, grabbed a picnic rug and sat down on it on the grass.

Boys noticed us and came over to talk. Nate, a guy in my algebra class, sat down next to me and looked at my outfit.

"You look great. I think guys are trying to steal you from Ash" He winked at me.

"What?" I looked at him. Surprised he had even mentioned Ash's name while talking to me.

"Oh, everyone knows you and Ash are going out. Don't try and hide it anymore" He smiled while taking a sip of his drink.

"Were not going out. Were really good friends" His face suddenly changed and he stood up.

"Oh, okay. I'm going inside" All the guys looked at him weirdly while he stumbled inside. He's had way too many drinks.

Ash walked outside with a girl. They started talking and laughing at something Ash had said. He was so perfect; I wanted to be that girl. Then all of sudden they kissed. Typical Ash, breaking my heart.

I could feel tears pricking at my eyes. I threw my drink in the bush, picked up my bag and hurried inside.

Ash's face turned to look at me; I failed in giving him a dirty look as tears were streaming down my face. He started to walk towards me but I ran. Ran away.

Ran as far away as I could. I belted out of the front door with Sam shouting behind me. I took of my black high heels and sprinted it down the road.

I ran for what seemed like hours, I walked towards the wood me and Ash used to come to when we were little.

Making my way towards it I noticed a figure stood watching me on the other side of the road. I knew who it was straight away, the body shape and the height.

It was him; I ignored him and made my way towards the field. I lay down and looked at the starry sky, letting tears stream down my face. Fortunately for me it was warmish this winter. I had forgotten my coat.

Ash stood looking at me sadly. I turned away from him and sat back down on the grass. He draped one of my Hollister jackets over my shoulders and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry" He murmured into my hair. I removed myself from his warm embrace and walked.Walked for the second time today. The second time I have walked away from the person I love...

Crying? I was when I read it again. Awwww I feel so sorry for Rhi. Ash is a butt head at the moment! I love 'Make you feel my love' play itwhen you read the part when you read the part where she is singing. I will try and upload again soon. I love this story at the moment.

Vote?

Comment?

Fan? :)

Butterfly224 <3