Part 51...You would be here

Sorry its taken me so long to upload but its here now!

This is an extra long chapter...to make up for all the uploads i have missed.

Its a bit of Ash and Rhi time :)

Enjoy :D xx

.......................................................................................

I watched as my mum and dad’s car turned the corner and disappeared from my sight. Ash’s arms wrapped around me tighter as I felt a tear leave my eye. I was crying over my parents who had now left us. I don’t know why I felt a single amount of regret that I hadn’t gone with them.

“Come on lets go inside, it’s freezing out here” Ash whispered in my ear and I smiled after feeling his hot breath on my ice cold ear. Sam and Brook stood behind us hugging and talking. Everything was fine in the world now.

So, how did I get them to leave us alone? I simply told my mum that we would all cope on our own and stop having house parties. She did figure out that me and Ash were dating but luckily did not give me a ‘talk’. She did the ‘talk’ years ago. I placed my hands on Ash’s that were wrapped around my waist and squeezed them. Everything was going to be fine now.

Ash took both my hands and started to lead me back to the house, Brook and Sam trailing behind us. It was now dark outside and I wondered what time it was. I checked the clock over the oven while grabbing some water. 9:13 PM. Brook was stood talking to Sam and they looked all loved up, then it hit me, wasn’t Brook staying at her grandmas?

“Hey Brook, are you staying here tonight?” Ash was now having a coughing fit behind me after choking on some water. He was probably thinking about the fact that Sam is in the house and now we know they’re going out. I walked over to Ash and started slapping him on the back while Brook looked at Sam, thinking about whether she should stay the night.

“Err…sure, if it’s okay.” She smiled holding onto Sam’s hand. I’ll admit it was kind of cute if slightly disturbing to think about them….Ewww Rhi! Ash is now coughing even harder and I just laugh.

“Absolutely! We can do Sam’s and Ash’s nails then do face masks, oh then watch mean girls! ” I replied smiling still smacking Ash’s back as he looked about to pass out.

“Get a grip on yourself!” I shouted slapping Ash’s face hard. He stopped coughing and then looked at me with an evil grin. I seriously regretted doing that. Sam and Brook walked towards the stairs laughing and I was left with a creepy Ash.

“Ash don’t do what I think you’re going to do!” I shouted running towards the stairs and pushing past Brook and Sam. They both just looked at me strangely before walking into the film room and turning on the television. I dashed up the stairs hearing Ash striding behind me. Why did he have such long legs?

I sprinted towards my room and locked the door then grabbed my draws and pushed them in front of it. Anyone would think that a murderer was coming for me, no but Ash is.

Then the banging came. I sat on the floor of my room with legs crossed in a meditating pose. I started humming and making random noises. I heard Ash outside the room laughing then shouting cursive words.

“Hum hum hum!” I sang sitting in a yoga pose. Next thing I know the draws fall over and Ash crashes into the room. I screamed and ran over to the bed trying to take cover underneath the blankets. He just laughed and pulled back the blanket revealing me scared.

“You are weird Rhi! I love you for it though” He smiled lying next to me on the bed. I planted my head on his chest and listened to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.