39...Drifting apart

Next part... this starts in Ashs point of view then goes to Rhis then switches again... you will get it cause they mention who they are!

Confusing much? ahaha

Anyway you're probs going to hate me...

So, enjoy! 

.............................................................

The photo I held in my hand brought new emotions to me I had never felt before. I refused to cry, I was strong. The only time I have ever cried is when my granddad died, I was close to him.

I had received the acceptance letter from the university but still had to reply. I don’t know what to do.

Rhi is right though I am a player. That part hasn’t left yet…Rhi changed me for the better but girls still fall over me at school. I have to restrain myself from agreeing with what they say to me.

The photo showed Rhi laughing at something one lunchtime. The glint in her eyes turned up lips and wrinkled eyebrows. The blush that radiated from her face as she realised I was taking a photo.

Las Vegas was next on my list. We were just stopping here for a few days then moving on. My bag was packed and sat in the top of my wardrobe, waiting to be thrown in to the car.

Maybe I should pack this in, this nice boyfriend act…it is hard after my player ways. I get that I’m a self-confessed player.

I walked over to the window and looked down to see Rhi sat at the trunk of a tree reading. Her sunglasses masking the upset that covered her face, the tears that fled down her face. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, she does deserve better than me.

Rhi’s head looked up and saw me in the window. She stared at me for a second then grabbed her book and went inside. She hated me.

My phone had been ignored for the last few days; I didn’t want to read the texts that had been sent to me from Katie, a cheerleader I had gone out with her for a bit.

I decided to check it out then was shocked at the message I read.

Hope you have a good Christmas, always thinking of you. Katie xx

I threw my phone on the bed in disgust, opened the door and slammed it behind me as I went in search for Rhi.

“I feel as though we’re drifting apart” Kyle sat next to me listening to what I was saying, making comments every so often.

“It sounds like you two have some problems” Kyle laughed sipping his soda and looking at the clear sky above us.

“You think?” I asked sarcastically then leaned back to sunbathe.  Ash had showed me the way home and ran, literally ran away from me. I think I hurt him, but I wanted what we had to work.

“Maybe you guys need to take a break” I turned to see Kyle holding himself up with one elbow looking at me.

“I don’t know…It’s just a little fight” Kyle smirked then started to speak again. I knew whatever he was going to say, I was going to hate.

“You went down the ex-girlfriend route Rhi, you asked him about what he’s done. Guys don’t like discussing that with girls they like” I felt like Kyle was being truthful as his eyes looked at me seriously.

“He did seem kinda angry” The many emotions that had been on Ash’s face showed in my head and I cringed trying to force them to leave.

“I should know when couples need to take a break” Kyle huffed and I moved into a sitting position looking at him.

“Bad relationship experience, huh?”  He nodded his head then weakly smiled at me.

“I’m sure you’re going to find someone soon Kyle” I spoke noticing him looking at me differently.

“I probably shouldn’t say this but Rhi I …like you” I suddenly felt nerves running through my veins as those words exited Kyle’s mouth.  He moved closer to me, his eyes watching my every move.

I know I shouldn’t let what is going to happen, happen but I just...

Right then Kyle wrapped his arm around my waist and brought his lips to mine. The biggest mistake I have ever made, kissing him back.

My mouth dropped as I saw them kissing in the grass. Rhi did this to me? I felt like throwing Kyle off her, punching the life out of him then kissing her roughly and making up.

The wind whipped around them lying in the grass together. The girl I thought I loved was making out with some other guy, betraying me.  I punched the tree next to me and groaned in pain as splinters flew off it and embedded themselves in my skin.

I could no longer think of Rhi as a girlfriend. I kicked the stones on the ground and skulked off in the other direction sulking. I’m probably going to kick the life out of Kyle later on and confront Rhi.

I heard a familiar voice behind me as I walked further into the light forest. My instincts took over and I looked around for a smoking hot girl. They were the only girls I spoke to at school.

“Ash, nice to see you again. Still hot I see” Katie stood standing against a tree watching me. Her incredibly short skirt blowing in the wind, her hair whipping around her face and the buttons on her top cut low.

“What are you doing here?” I asked watching her carefully.

“A girl isn’t allowed to walk in a forest anymore and search for hot guys?” Katie laughed then started to walk towards me. Her hips swinging from side to side and her heels scrunching in the gravel beneath us. The blonde hair on her head became a golden colour as the sun shone on it, lighting the area around her.

“No, not in this forest, near my cabin” I said harshly watching her moving towards me. She laughed and stopped inches in front of me.

“I have missed you Ash. The lovely way you treat girls that treated you well” The hunger inside me was burning as I watched her lips moving when she spoke. I wanted to kiss her then take her home. Rhi had betrayed me, we were over now.

I grabbed her by the top and shoved her into a tree. My mouth hitting hers, it didn’t feel right but I still carried on. 

..................................

DON'T HATE!

DON'T HATE!

ME!

Anyway ahahahahaha ohh bad relationship....

VOTE GUYS!

Butterfly224 <3 xx