Heaven (Sasha x Female reader SMUT)

Third Person View

Y/n sighed as she walked to her dorm, slouching even. She was tired and just want to rest, blame it on the homeworks and projects. She finally reached her frustration and quickly opened the door, not even bothering to knock.

"Oh, Y/n! Welcome back, you're looking a bit dead there." Sasha, your roommate, said while laughing. She was laying on her bed, eating some strawberry and whip cream?

"Tell me about it, I feel like I'm dying." Y/n replied, slurring a bit. That made Sasha giggle, making her blush a little. You see, Y/n here has a crush on her roommate. "I just wanna lay and rest," she walked towards Sasha, "give me some, please." and laid on her roommates' bed.

"I can give you a massage if you want," Sasha questioned, "My fingers really know what to do." she added, that made you groan.

"Sure, I could get one right now." Y/n stated. "Great! Just lay down, and I can start on your back."

Second Person View

You did what she said and laid down, already feeling sleepy. You feel her hands on your back and oml, it does feel good. You feel like you're in heaven right now, you don't wanna leave it.

"HAHA, see I told you," she utters behind you, "I know what I'm doing." You feel her straddle your body, adding pressure.

"Agh~ Yeah, yeah." You suppose while letting a moan, "I'll give it to you." You don't see the faint blush on her face.

"Can you remove your clothes?" And you didn't even hesitate, "Sure." You began to remove your shirt and bra, wanting to feel her hands again. You see her pull out some kind of oil, assuming that's for the massage. You lay down again and wait for her.

"Oho, impatient huh~?" she deviously ask, "shut up, and please continue." You replied with a whine, resulting a chuckle from her.

After that, you feel it. Heaven, knots coming undone, now you feel really sleepy. God, what else can those fingers do. Can she fuck me so good, my thighs would be shaking...

While you were off to dreamland, Sasha's mouth were watering just seeing your back. As you can see, She also has a crush on you.  She wants to mess you up so good you can't even talk, she wants to make your knees weak, mind fucked in simplier words.

"Y/n, you really need to lay off the works. You're way too stressed," when she got no response, she called out again, "Y/n? Oi, Y/n are you dead?" she removes herself from you and walked in front of you. She sees you in a daze, actually, you were talking to yourself.

'I want Sasha to fuc...'

That shooked her, and when you noticed her, you jumped up and covered your breasts. "Sasha!? When did you get here?!"

She just smirks, and walks towards you while you scooch backwards. You feel your bare back hitting the bed frame, you were sweating at this point.

"I heard that, Y/n~" she snicker, "I thought you were innocent, turns out I was wrong." You flush up at that, "No, no. Wait, you got it all wrong. Let me expl-" You got cut off by her, "Ah ah, don't talk." She whispers.

She pulled a chair and sat down in it, man-spreading. The view before you is making you wet, you looked at her with your cloudy eyes. She pats her lap, "Come here," You, being the thirsty bitch you are, went to her. "Good girl~" she groans.

She put her hands on your thighs, making you shiver. She glides it up until she's touching your ass, you moan at that. "We aren't even starting, and yet you're moaning." she voices huskily. "I bet you're wet right now, huh?" You set your hands on her shoulders, gripping it when you heard that sentence.